Chapter 21- Finding Someone... Or Something.

**Hey!!!! Ya so last chapter I promised a spoiler... So here it is, right after these stars, if you don't want to read it, stop reading NOW! Because here it is, three little words*** Peters to late...*** Ya alot right?! Lol its not much, and its probably not a good spoiler... But it tells alot I think!!!!!! **

Two weeks went by so slowly that it actually made Bailee feel aged.. Days were long, hard and tiring, but nights were long, hot, and dreadful.

The constant rocking of the ship kept Bailee awake, and the other crew members snores seemed to stay in Bailee's cabin just to annoy her and keep her awake.

So soon she started to develop bags under her eyes. She mopped around, tired and could barely keep her eyes opened. Her hair was constantly a mess with not having any fresh water where they were and no Shampoo and Conditioner, so she kept it in a half pony tail and tied a bandanna around her head.

She started to get the idea that she stunk, which just added on to her depression and her lack of human contact.

"Were here!" The loud, booming voice of Captain Hooks called from over the ship.

Bailee, who had been leaning against the mop half concuss, jumped from his voice.

She looked out in the distance to see a fairly big island.

She smiled to herself, fresh water.

"Pack your things, crew. Were staying here for awhile." Hook said, walking into his room thing.

Bailee ran to the edge of the ship to get a better look at the island. It was so far away from Peter and the Lost Boys, but she couldn't help herself from showing how exited she was. 

She couldn't wait to get off the ship where people had been being sea sick. It was her job to clean that up, and she had been doing since the beginning of the trip.

"Bailee!" Smee yelled, running down to where she was.

She sighed and looked over her shoulder at the small man, "What?"

"Captain Hook would like to see you." Smee said, his high pitched voice giving Bailee a headache.

"Ok." Bailee sighed, and started to walk to Captain Hooks cabin.

"Who is it?" Captain Hook asked as Bailee knocked on his door.

"Its me, Bailee." Bailee said, walking inside as the door opened.

"Ah Bailee.." Hook said, cleaning off his collections of Hooks, "Just the person I needed to see..."

"Smee told me to come here." Bailee said, leaning awkwardly on his piano, "He said you needed me."

"I was actually going to tell you," Hook put his hook down and smirked at Bailee, "You need to stay on the boat while we search they island for dangers."

"What!?" Bailee screamed in shock and anger, "I'm braver than half the morons out there!"

"You well be staying here, and you'll like it." Hook said, his anger rising.

Bailee shook her head in anger, and then stomped out of the cabin to her own.

Hooks got to be hiding something, or he doesn't want me to see something. Bailee thought as she threw herself on her bed.

She could hear the crew walk around outside, getting there things packed and hollaring at one another to do certain things.

Bailee closed her eyes and listened to the ocean. She usually did this to calm her nerves when she felt like she wanted to blow this big stupid ship up.