Chapter 24- Cheater Cheater, Keep or Ditch Her.

The sounds of drums woke Bailee up.

Her eyes fluttered open and as she became aware of her surroundings, pain shot up her spine and neck.

"Ouch." She said, going to move her arm so she could massage it, but quickly realized that ropes forbid her to do so.

She looked around in shock. She was tied, standing straight up, against a pole by fire that wasn't big enough to burn her.

She sighed, used to being in this situation by now, "Hello?"

"Shh." Said a voice, and she felt something soft and fluffy run along her neck, "Don't speak.."

"Where am I?" Bailee asked, turning to look behind her but couldn't due to the way she was tied.

"I said quiet!" The voice yelled, and the ropes around Bailee tightened, making it hard for her to breathe.

"Now listen, human." The person said, still out of sight, "I have questions, and you better answer or else your little boyfriend is gonna get hurt."

"Peter!" Bailee yelled in alarm. Oh no, this is her fault. Peter was going to get hurt.. How was she going to live with herself??

"Who?" The lady asked, "Never mind. I mean Zac."

BAM! It hit her like a bus going 80 on a 50 mph highway.

She opened her mouth and screamed, "LET ME GO!"

"I said shut it!" The cat lady said, tying a piece of cloth around Bailee's mouth.

After that, she stepped into the light of the fire, and Bailee got a full look at her.

Terrifying. She scared Bailee like Freddy Kruger scared the dreams of children.

"Now tell me human, why are you here?" The cat asked, sharping an edge of a stick with her claws.

Bailee yelled out the answers, but they were muffled due to the cloth.

"Ok human shut up!" The cat said, "I'll get that cloth off so you can talk, but you better talk quietly."

She finished the threat by holding her hand/paw up to Bailee's face. And with a sharp flinch, sharp, brown claws stuck out of the end of each finger.

Bailee winced but nodded frantically.

Smirking, the cat woman threw her hand down and cut the cloth instantly.

Bailee winced and jerked her head back, hitting it hard on the thick tree she was tied to.

"Now answer me this, human." The cat said, gently rubbing her claw on Bailee's chin.

"What is your name?" The cat woman asked.

"B-Bailee." Bailee said, trying hard to ignore the feeling of the claw slowly going down her neck.

"Bailee..." The cat whispered before it turned into a hiss, "I'm Hysa, the number one Assassin in my tribe."

"There are more of you?" Bailee asked, her fear growing.

Hysa put pressure on Bailee's neck with her claw, "I'll be asking the questions."

"O-ok sorry!" Bailee said, gulping.

"Ok, why are you here, Bailee the human?" Hysa asked, studying Bailee's features.

"The pirates brought me," Bailee cried, "I never wanted to come here."

"Where did they bring you from?" Hysa asked, leaning in closer to Bailee's face.

"Ne-Neverland." Bailee said, uncomfortable by how close this thing was to her face.