Chapter 13-The Break Up.

After Peter purposed, I didnt know what to say. But with all the joy and happiness, I shouted out, "Yes!

I hugged Peter from around the neck, and he hugged me by my waist. When I let go, he kept one arm around my waist.

"You two are so cute!" Berlin cheered, and kept on going about us.

I couldnt stop smiling. I looked up at Peter to find him staring at me. But without a smile. He had a blank face, but his eyes told a whole story.. 

I looked back at Berlin with a blank face.

"Well be going now." I said, interupting one of Berlins never ending sentaces.

"How do you exptct on getting out of here?" She asked.

I looked at her with an eyebrow raised, "Swimming?"

She laughed a sarcastic laughed, "Youd drown yourself!"

I put my hands on my hips, "Why so?"

"Do you know how far it is from way down here, to way up there?" She said, pointing up and down.

I sighed, "You right." I threw my hands up and dropped them back down, "How are we going to get up there?"

She gave me a 'duh' look, "I'll swim you guys half way up, then you can swim the rest of the way up. I think you guys well have enough breathe...." She said, staring off into the distance.

I gave her a shocked look. She turned her eyes to stare at me. When she noticed my expression, she laughed nervously.

"No! You guys well diffiantly have enough air! I promise! I thought it threw, and yes. You well. More than enough. Sware." She said.

I nodded. 

She held her hands out for me and Peter to grab.

I walk over and grabbed her left hand, and turned my head as Peter grabbed her right with his blank, depressed expression.

"Ready? Ok, deep breathes... Come on! SUCK IN THE AIR!" She yelled at us, making me jump.

I opened my mouth and inhaled as much air as my lungs would let me. Peter doing the same.. I hope..

Berlin looked at us, "You guys ready?"

I nodded franticly and she jumped into the water, swimming us up. 

I couldnt see, having my eyes closed, but I know we were going pretty fast.

And then, I fest Berlin let go of my hand and I went soaring into the water, faster than before.

I tried to open my eyes, to see wear we were going, but couldnt because of the force of the water hitting my face.

My lungs were starting to burn, and right before I thought I was going to black out completly, I flew out of the water and landed on a rock.

I sat up straight, taking in a deep breathe and spitting some water that found its way in my mouth out.

I pulled my wet hair out of my face and looked in the water. 

"Peter?" I asked, looking around.

I stood up in my wet clothes, "Peter!" I yelled again.

When there was no answer, I started to panick, "PETER! Where are you!" I yelled through cuffed hands.

Just then, Peter came flying out of the water, but other than falling on the rock, he stayed up in the air, the depressed expression still on his face.

My heart slowly got back to its normal past, but my breathing was still a little rough, "What took you so long?" I asked.

He just shrugged and handed me his hand.

I looked up at him he was staring at the ground infront of him.

I was debating on weather to take his hand or to storm out of here and just walk to the hide out by myself.

But, it was getting dark, and I still didnt know this place good enough.

I grabbed Peters hand and he swung me around so I was on his back.

I wanted to get comfortable and rest my head on his shoulder, but I held my head up.. Getting this wierd feeling that Peter didnt even want to be here with him.

We got to the hide out and I jumped off his back, rubbing my neck. It was soar for having to hold it up the whole way here.

I walked over to the hideout and grabbed a lever and pulled it, opening a secret door.

"You coming?" I asked. Peter looked at me, and didnt say anything.

I shrugged, "Fine. Whatever." I said, going to climb into the door.

"Wait, Bailee." Peter said, grabbing my elbow.

I couldnt help but smile a smile, no, TINY smile because he wasnt ignoring me anymore.

"Yes?" I asked.

He stared at me for a moment, "I... I dont want to get married Bailee." He said.

I let go of the handle, making the door snap shut. "What?" I snapped.

"I. Well, I dont want to marry you." He said, taking a step back.

Hurt flooded all inside of me, and tears started to grow in my eyes.

"Why?" I asked. I mean, I didnt want to get married, but that was because I wasnt ready!

But he, he just came out and said he didnt want to marry me!

"I just... Dont want to, atleast no-" 

"FINE!" I yelled, not getting to hear the last part of his sentance, I ripped off beautiful ring and threw it at him.

It hit his chest and landed in his hand.

He pulled his eyebrows together and looked at it, before looking at me, "Why are you so mad? He asked in a calm voice.

My blood started to boil after that stuiped question, "Why?" I asked, "Why!" I asked again, "WHY!!!" I stated and walked up to him.

"Why? You ask, well, the reason, 'Why', is because this, here, humar me for a moment, Ok? Imagin you were getting married to the one you love, and then, not even 3 hours after he purposes, he brakes it off with you! And then he asked why your so mad.. Hmm Peter. I dont know. YOU TELL ME!" I stomped my foot to try and let some anger out, before turning and walking into the forest.

Peter stood there shocked, before quickly flying next to me, "Bailee, look, im sorry." He said.

I shook my head violently, "No, your not! I knew it.." I said.

"You knew what?" He asked.

I jerkered to a stop and then jerked my head over to him, "You are a carless little boy!"

He looked shocked, "Am not!"

I stomped my foot, "SEE! Little boy!"I balled up my fist and started walking deeper into the forest.

"Bailee!" Peter whined, flying next to me.

I growled, "LEAVE. ME. ALONE!" I yelled, pushing past him.

"BAILEE! Why are you mad!" Peter yelled at me, grabbing ahold of my shoulder and roughly turning me to face him.

I stared at him in shock, "Because you wont leave me alone, when clearly, I dont love you anymore." I said, letting my stuiped anger problems get the best of me.

Peter looked shocked for a moment, then tears started to build up in his eyes and he dropped his hand.

My own eyes started to tear up whenn I realized what I just said.

3RD PERSON POV.

Bailee started to feack out, "No! Peter! I-I didnt mean it!" She, TRIED to say, but it came out a bunch of jibberish due to the tears she was trying to surpress.

Out of embarrassment and angry, Bailee stomped depper into the forest, and Peter let her go.