Chapter 3-On Our Way.

PETER PAN POV
"There for, I will take Bailee to Never Land and find the lost boys." I finished off.
Jordan had a angered face on.
"Grr... I guess. BUT! She well come back right." He said.
I gave him a scared look. "Ummm... Yes?" I said, unsure. I mean, it was her choice.
"Ok. Well. By sis. Love you... And please be careful. Oh, and you" He pointed to me "Better keep her safe." 
BAILEE POV
After Jordan said said, "Better keep her safe", Peter jumped straight up, took off hiscute little hat, put it over his heart, and said...
"I give my word." 
I smiled, and Jordan nodded his head. 
"Alright, its 2 oclock, better get going back to grandmas... I'll explain to mom." Jordan said, getting up and hugging me.
"Ok. Love you bro." Isaid, pulling away.
Tinker Bell came out and flew around me, covering me in pixie dust.
"Thats a pixie." Jordan said, pointing at Tinker Bell.
I giggled as I floated up into the air next to Peter who smiled at me.
"By Jordan!!" I called as I flew out the door after Peter, Tink right behind us.
"By sis! Be safe!" He called, closing the door.
"Come on Bailee! I want to leave tonight!" Peter said, grabbing my hand.
"Sorry I cant fly 80 miles an hour like you." I said sticking my tongue.
I heard him chuckle as he dragged me to my grandmas.
GRANDMAS HOUSE 9:15
"Ok dear, you got clothes, undergarments (I blushed), and a hair brush... Is there anything else?" She asked. 
I shook my head no, and looked over at Peter.
He had a confused face on and was scratching his head.
"Peter?" Grandma asked.
Peter snapped out of it and looked at my grandma.
"What is it dear?" Grandma asked.
"Well. I was just wandering what undergarments were...." He said, looking at me then my grandma then me and then my grandma stopping there.
"Well..." Grandma started.
"NO TIME!!!" I interupted. "We need to go, its almost 9:45." I said, jumping up and grabbing Peters hand.
My grandma jumped up and she got a sad look on her face. 
She ran over to me and hugged me and Peter.
"Ok dear! I'll see you later. Go to Neverland and find the Lost boys. But have fun while your at it. It wouldnt be and adventure if its not worth wild." She said, kissing me on the forhead and Peter on the cheek.
Tink saw this a flew over. She grabbed the end on Peters shirt and started to pull to the door.
"Wow ok Tink well go well go!" He said.
"OK BE SAFE!" Grandma said as we flew out of the door, Peter having my hand in one hand and my suitecase in the other.
"It was really nice of you to carry my bags, thanks." I said, looking down at the buildings flying under us.
"No problem." He said with a big smile, clearly proud of himself.
He flew me and Tink all he to the big clock in the middle of town.
"See that star?" He asked, pointing his finger to a star...
"Peter, theres like, 5 billion stars out there." I said.
"The second star to the right." He said, swinging his hand around to point to a BIG star, clearly second to the right.
Anyway, when he swung his arm around, hitting me.
I lost my balance and started to fall, but I grabbed his arm and basicly threw my slef into him, holding him tight.
"Uhh... Bailee?" He asked.
I blushedand quickly let go.
"I err.. Im sorry. I was about to, uh, fall you know, but, ya I panicked." I said blushing and looking down.
I peeked up at Peter and he was blushing a little bit too.
"You can fly." he said.
"I panicked." I said again.
"Pff... Girls." He said with a smile and flew off in the sky.
"Wait what! Peter!" I said, flying after him.. And if your wandering Tink is under my hat sleeping. "What is that surrposed to me!?"Trying to catch up to him.
"Peter?" I called out. I stopped flying and kinda just floated.
"Peter where are you?" I yelled, not to loudly though, I didnt want to draw anybodies attension.
I started to freak out.
"Peter come on this isnt funny!" I said.
I looked around, looking for anything to help me find him, it being dark out didnt help.
I started to slowly float higher in the clouds.
"Peter..." I said slowly.
"BOOO!!!!!!" Peter yelled, jumping out of the clouds.
I screamed and started to fall, my hat flying off and TinkerBell flying next to me, pulling on my shirt.
Peter came and cought me before I could fall into the trees.
He was laughing as he started flying with me bridal style in his arms.
I hit his chest. "Peter Pan that was so not funny! I thought I was going to die! You almost, ALMOST gave me a heart attack!" I yelled.
He still laughed. I gave a little 'hmph' as I felt my hat being put back on my head, and a slight pressure in the middle off my head, signaling Tink was back in her spot.
I layed my head against Peters chest, and instantly he stopped laughing.
"What are you doing?" He said.
"Getting comfortable. Now do tell, how do we get to NeverLand?" I asked.
Peter let go of me but grabbed my hand. I looked to see were we were going, and we were going to the star on the right.
"The star to the right, and on till morning." He said with a smile, making me smile.
He did a little flip as we got closer to the star, and just when I thought we were going to fly straight into it, I saw two circular rainbows intersepting, and then I saw a fairly large island.
"Wow." i said.
Peter sat me down on a cloud, and I was shocked that we could, and I took off my hat and shook Tinkerbell slightly.
She sat up and rubbed her eyes, silently yawning, before looking around.
She jumped up and fly laps around us, stopping infront of us clapping.
I smiled and looked at Peter, and saw him smiling at me. He didnt look away like most boys did, and I didnt give a discusting look and rolled my eyes, we just kept smiling at eachother, until Peter said: "Welcome to Never Land Bailee."
He stood up, pulling me along with him, and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.