Chapter 12-I CANT GET MARRIED.

I wiped my eyes with the top of my arm and asked, "Do I know you? Are you the one who brought me here?"

She sadly shook her head no, "Im Berlin. And the reson why you'v never seen me before, is because the other Mermaids dont like me, so, one day, I swam down here. And no ones found me since."

I nodded, and walked over and sat by her, which was by the opening of the cave. 

It was cool looking, it was like there was a big block of water taken out of the bottom of the ocean.

I could walk on the ocean floor, and look up at the water. But it was only about 7 feet long, and 25 feet high, cause that was the size of the opening of the cave.

I pulled my legs up to my face and played with the dry sand on the oceans floor.

"Why didnt the other Mermaids like you." I asked.

"Well, I wasn't really into Peter Pan. Well, intohim like they were. I wasnt obsessed. When ever he would come over to visit, he would always visit with me,cause I wouldnt ask him wierd questions. We would just talk and laugh. Well, the other Mermaids, and Tink, got jealouse. So, the banished me, and when I wouldnt leave, the started to make fun of me, and hit me. So, I swam down here one night. And never went back." She said.

"Thats horrible. Why would Tink do that? I mean, I could see the mermaids.. But Tink was always so nice."I said.

Berlin laughed a loud and fake laugh, "Tink is the evilest fairy there is. How did you get down here?" She said.

I smiled, "Well. If I tell you, I'll haft to start from the beginning.. And thats a long story."

She smiled, "Im not going anywhere soon."

"Ok, well........." 

I told her about my grandma., about the first time I met Peter, about how we fell in love, and when Tink went missing, and when I got pulled down here and all the stuff inbetween.

"So, you and Peter are in love?" She asked with a sad look. 

I smiled, "Very. Idont know what I would do with out him.."

"Your so lucky. Peter is an exilent guy." She said. and then started laughing, "Funny too."

I smiled a sad smile, "I miss him."

"You'll get over him soon. I mean, I did." She said with a shrug.

I shook my head, "I dont think I can.."

She put a hand on my shoulder, I turned to lok at her and she had an sympathetci smile. "Is there anything I can do to help?" 

I shook my head no, "Not that I no." I stpped myself short and looked at her with wide eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"You can swim me back to shore!" I said jumping up.

She shook her head no, "No no no no no! You dont understand! I dont want to go back up there! I havnt for 10 years, I dont want to go up there again!" 

"Please!" I said.

She looked away and at the floor, "If I go back up there, they well be mean again. And I dont want them to beat me up, again." 

I started to feel a little bad, "Oh. Im sorry."

"Oh no! Dont feel bad. But, I bet Peter well find you soon, he always does." She said.

I perked up a little bit, "Really?"

She smiled, "Of course! And if what your saying is true, about how you guys love eachother so much, then he well diffantly look for you."

PETER POV.

"Where is she! I know you girls did something to her! Tell me!" I yelled at the Mermaids.

The mermaids all dived into the water and stuck there eyes above the water.

"Peter! Peter dont yell! We didnt do anything wrong!" They said.

I put on a sneer, "Why is he telling me you guys did!" I said, pointing to the Lost Boy skunk.

"we dont know Peter! Maybe hes lieing!" 

That, made my blood boil. "TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!" I yelled.

All the Mermaids screamed and dove under the water.

"UGH!" I yelled. 

I turned to look at the Lost Boy, "Where did they take her?"I asked.

He pointed in the water.

I nodded, grabbed him and brought him to land, "Im going to find Bailee, tell the Lost Boys I'll be back later."

He did a salute, and took off running to our hide out.

I flew up in the air, and then flew down to the water, inhalinga deep breathe before I dived into the water. 

I swam through the water at the speed of lightning.

I swam all te way down to the bottom. and swam across the sea floor.

Finally, I found a cave.

I swam to it, starting to lose my breathe, and swam into a no water zone, making me fall on the dry sand.

"AH! Wait. Peter?!" I heard someone say.

I looked up, "Berlin?" I asked, shook the hair out of my eyes.

"Have you seen a girl?" I asked.

"Peter!" I heard someone else say.

I looked to the back of the cave to see Bailee.

"Bailee!" I yelled, jumping up and running, yes, running, to Bailee.

She started running towards me too, and we met in the middle.

"Peter! I thought you were never going to find me!" She said, her eyes watering up.

I smiled, "I will always find you, I give my word."

She smiled even bigger, and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back, and got that feeling in my stomach that I always got when we touched.

She parted and smiled, "I love you."

My heart started pounding, and I was going to do something that me and Wendy talked about, all night.

"Are you ok Peter?" She asked.

I reached into my pouch, and pulled out a small, velvet case.

I got down, and opened it.

"Bailee.. Marry me?" I asked, I felt like I was about to puke.

She looked at me with wide yes.

"What? But, how did you, where did you get that ring, and learn about getting married and all this stuff."

I smiled a nervously, "Your grandma."

She nodded, "OH! So thats what you two talked about!" 

I nodded, "Ya! So. What do you say?" I said.

"Peter." She started.. My heart beat quickened, "Of course I'll marry you! I mean, were not getting any older!"

I smiled widley and got up, hugging her and spinning her around.

"I love you Bailee.. So much it hurts."

"I love you with all my heart." She said.

I pulled away and looked at her, "All of your heart?"

"Every last piece." She said and then kissed me.

"Aww!" We heard.

I turned around to see Berlin, "You guys are so cute together!" 

I smiled and looked down at Bailee, and she looked up at me.. And then it hit me.. 

I CANT GET MARRIED!!!!!