Chapter 16-The Beginning Of The End... Unless She Can Save Him.

Bailee ran after Peter until she couldnt breathe. He bent over, resting her hands agains her knees, "Oh... My.. God.." She said inbetween deep breathes.
Her ribs felt like they were slowly braking with every breathe, and her stomach twisted and turned like she was going to throw up.
She glared at the darkness infront of her, "I should of waited to tell him." She said to herself, sitting down on the cold ground.
She looked nervously all around her, scared to move. "Peter?" She said in a whisper, scared to attract any unwanted attension.
She stood up on shaky knee's, straining her eyes to see into the darkness. But all she could make out was the outline of trees and plants.
She slowly started to walk threw the woods, being carful not to trip on an invisble branch.
And then, just as a thought about her being carful, she tripped.
She landed on the ground with a light thump. "Damn it Peter!" She yelled out, blaming her little trip on Peter.
She sat up and rubbed her bruising knee.
She looked towards the ground to try and see what she tripped over, and let out a frustrated groan when she couldnt see anything.
"I. Cant. Believe. This. I mean, I know Peters mad and what not, but come on! I feel like hes mad at me..." Bailee said, pulling her knees up to her chest and burying her face in them.
"Why'd he leave me?" She said in a small voice.
Just then, something grabbed her arms and ankles, they put a piece of clothe in her mouth so she couldnt scream, and barely breath, while tieing her up to a long stick looking thing.
She fought against there overpowering hold, jerking and pulling, trying to get out.
She only stopped resisting when a something blunt hit her neck and everything went black..
Water... Everytime Bailee would open her mouth to breathe water would fill it.
She started to cough and choke until the water stopped.
"Sorry." A voice said.
Bailee shot her eyes opened, her vision blurry from all the water, "Where am I?" She asked, trying to move her hands to her face, but they were tied behind her back.
She tried to look around, but the water in her eyes made it in possible. All she could make out was a light.
"Sorry." The voice said again, and roughly wiped the water off Bailees face.
"Stop!" She yelled, and jerked around to try and get away.
This time, when she opened her eyes, she knew where she was, "Why am I here?" She asked, looking around the Indian Tribe.
"Chief said, TigerLily need to talk to you." Said the Indian with alot hair covering his eyes.
"Ok, then why did you tie me up?" Bailee asked, trying to squeeze her hands out of the rope tied around them.
The Indian just stared at her, and walked off.
"Wha-Hey!" She yelled at the Indian, who just ignored her and rounded the corner, out of sight.
Bailee sat there, confused. She looked at the fire, and then up at the rising sun.
'How long have I been here?' She thought to herself. 'I wander if hes looking for me.' She thought again.
She imagined Peter flying into the tribe, beating up all the Indians who got in his way, and then, when he finaly did get to her, he-
"Bailee." A small, girls voice said
Bailee's big smile from her daydream quickly vanished when TigerLilly appeared.
"Why am I here?" Bailee said, immediatly getting to the point.
TigerLilly glared at Bailee, "Your with Peter Pan.. Right?" She said.
Bailee looked her up and down, not to check her out, but to like, size her up.. (idk lol)
"Yes.. Why do you care?" Bailee snapped rudely.
The Indians, who werecirlced around the two girls at a wide range, tensed up and held there weapons up.
"I care.." TigerLilly began, "because, I had a thing for Peter."
Bailees mouth flew open. Another girl who liked Peter!? So, that makes ALL the mermaids, Tinkerbell, and now TigerLilly!? Can anybody else like him!? Bailee screamed in her mind.
"Well I dont know how I can help you with this." Bailee said.
TigerLilly turned her head to the side, but held her stare with Bailee, "Well, if you were to listen, I said I HAD a thing for Peter.. But they other day I girl found her way to Never Land.. Her names Jackie. And she seen Peter, and thought he was cute. You well show her to him." She ordered.
Bailee stared at TigerLilly with rage, as a girl stepped out of a Tippi.
Bailee stared at the girl, she was a good 5'5", and had long, black hair with brown eyes.
She glared at Bailee as she walked nearer. "Your Bailee?" She said.
Bailee nodded, the girl smirked, "Im Jackie. I want to meet you 'boyfriend.'"
Bailee stared at Jackie in shock.
"Who do you think you are!" Bailee yelled, thrashing against the ropes.
Jackie chuckled and flew up in the air.
Bailee stared in envy. 
She hadnt been able to fly ever since TinkerBell disappeared..
"I just want to meet him! Plus, he could probly help me find my brother. You might know him, James?" Jackie said.
Bailee then remembered the whole situation with Peter. 
"Oh no.. Oh no oh no oh no no no no.." She said. "You haft to untie me! Peter going to kill your brother!" Bailee screamed, and then looked up at the sun, which was high in the sky, "Or maybe he did already." She said in a quite voice.