Chapter 9-That Moment Were You And Your Boyfriend Are Locked In The Bathroom.

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I groaned and covered my face up with my blanket. WAIT. MY blanket? Ijumped up and looked around. Im in my room..

When did I get home? Why did I come home? Did I even want to come home? I asked myself and started to walk around. I tripped over my rug and hit my head, "Ow." I whined, rubbing the bump on my forhead.

Then, everything came running back. We came to tell my grandma that I was staying in Neverland, to tell her good bye, cause this might be the last time I see her.

I remember me and Peter were going to bed, but my grandma wanted to talk to him...

I looked at the clock. 10:15. 

"WOW!" I yelled and ran downstairs to see grandma and Peter up talking. When I came to a loud hault, the both turned there heads to look at me.

Grandma smiled, "Good morning dear." 

I looked at her suspicasly, "Good morining. What time did you guys go to bed?"

Peter looked at my grandma, then back at me, "We didnt go to sleep, we've been up all night."

I gave him a shocked with a little bit of jealousy look, "Doing what?"

"Talking."

"About."

"Now Bailee if me and you were talking down here and Peter came in would you want him to know what you we were talking about?" Grandma asked.

"Well grandma, it would depends. If it was personal, then no, but if it wasnt then yes." I said.

"Well, dear this is personal." Grandma said.

I gave an embarrassed look at Peter, but he seemed unfazed, "Oh.. Sorry.." I said.

Peter got up and hugged me, kissing my forehead, "Good morning beautiful."

I jerked away and looked at him with surprised, he looked at me shocked then at my grandma.

"Whats the matter?" He asked her.

"You shouldn't ask me." Grandma said, turning to the fire.

Peter looked over at me, "Whats wrong?" 

"I.. I dont know... I guess that shocked me.."I said.

"Oh.." Peter said.

There was a long pause, before my grandma said, "Ok! Whos hungry? Bailee dear, come help me with breakfast. And Peter, there has been a racoon on my ceiling. Can you please go take care of him? Thank you dear." 

I looked shocked, and so did Peter, but, Peter shrugged, kissed my forhead, and then flew out the window.

I followed my grandma in the kitchen, and she started getting out pots and ingrediants.

"I want to know what you and Peter talking about." I stated.

"Oh but dear.. Its personal." Grandma said.

I stomped my foot, "It doesnt matter! I want to know!" 

Grandma stared at me with a calm look, and turned back to cutting tiny squars of ham.

"I had the 'talk' with him." She said.

I felt my face go hot and I gota little embarresed, "The talk? What talk? Like.. Like, the intercourse, or, you know, um." 

"Dear, I had the relationship talk with him." Grandma said. But, I could tell she was hiding something. But I didnt want to ask. To scared that she'll have a talk with me too.

Lost Boys Mother, Peter Pans Lover.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें