Chapter 1- What To Do...

I silently walked into my grandma's room, and turned on the light. Then, I walked over to my grandma, and shook her. "Graaaaaaandma. Grrraaaaaaaandma." I said.

"Hm? What? Whats worng?" She said stitting up half asleep.

I laughed. "Theres someone here who you might want to see." I said. 

"Who might it be at this hour!" She said, opening her eyes. She scanned the room, and her eyes landed on Peter. Her breathing quickened and she put her finger under her eye to wipe away tears.

"Peter!" She said, getting up and going to hug him.

"Hello there Wendy! Long time no see." He said.

"Yes.. Too long." She said, holding him out at arms length and looking him over. "You havnt aged a bit." She said.

"Ya.. But you.. Your old Wendy." Peter said.

Me and grandma laughed. My laugh a little louder than hers, so that got everyones attension back on me.

"Oh dearI'm so sorry! Peter,this is my beautiful granddaughter, Bailee." My grandma said, walking over to me and holding my shoulders.I blushed.

"Ya. I know, she hit mewith a really hardpan on yourroof." He said with a smile.

My grandma looked at me sharply.

"I thought he was a robber! I was trying to protect us." I saiddefending myself.

Peter laugh, "Well, she sure is a good guard then."

Mygrandma smiled. "Yes. Well, go get dressed. Your pajamas arehumiliating."She did a little hand movement that means,'GO AWAY'.

I looked down at myself andblushed. "Right, well, I'll be right back." I said with acheesy smile and ran out of the room.

10 minutes lately I was presentable.

I walked out of my room and made my wayto my grandma's room. Her door was opened, but the light was off. Meaning she wasnt in her room.

"Bailee?" I turned around sharply, and Peter was floating in theairwith his legs criss crossed.

I smiled. "Where's grandma?"

"Right heeeeeeere!" she said, laughing, I looked up, and she was floating in the air.

I laughed, " How are you doing that?"

"TINK!" Peter yelled, and in came the fairy.

"Thrown some Fairy dust on her." He instructed.

Tink gave him a shocked/mad look, before turning to glare at me, and then turned around, facing nobody, crossed her arms, and put her nose in the air. 

"Ah come one Tink!" Peter begged. She just shook her head over dramaticly.

"Doooes she think she's better than me?" I asked. Tink turned to me sharply and glared, her pretty yellowish face turning a red.

"uh.. Well, I dont know. I mean, I dont think so." Peter said, putting a finger on his chin.

Tink flew over to me, and flew around me, soaking me in fairy dust. I coughed and sneezed and tried to get it out of my nose.

Tinker bell smirked and went to sit on Peters shoulder.

"ok, Now, think happy thoughts." Peter said.

I closed my eyes, and thought of the stories my grandma had told me, the times me and grandma hung out, when grandme, me and Jordan hung out together. Thinking of these things made me smile, and I forgot why I was thinking these thoughts.

Suddenly, my head hit something hard. "OW!" I yelled, rubbing my head. I looked up to see what I hit, and I couldnt believe it. I slowly looked down, to see the floor, 35 feet down.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled. And then started falling. "AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact, but it never came. I looked up to see a smiling Peter Pan.

"Gotcha." He said. I smiled. 

"Now, when your thinking happy thoughts, dont stop for awhile. Ok?" he said. 

I nodded and closed my eyes and thought, and soon after, I opened them, and I was floating in the air.

"Wow."I said, Trying to steady myself.

"cool right?" Peter said, floating on his back by me.

"Ya.. How do you keep control?" I asked.

"Well..." He starthe teached me how. (Sorry But I dont know how the do it... So ya.)

Before long I was flying around with Peter, Grandma and Tinkerbell. Me and Tinkerbell are acually getting along.. I can tell were going to be good friends.

"Ok, lets take a brake now, my old bones cant handle much." Grandmad said, heading towards her big chair. Me and Peter sat on the couch by eachother, and Tink sat on my shoulder.

"So. Wendy, the reson why I came. again." Peter said. 

My grandma looked at him, and then me. "You know I cant, but I know someone who can."

Peter looked at me, Tinkerbell looked at me, and my grandma looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Dear. Grandma needs you to do a big favor. I need you to go to Neverland and-"

"WHAT! no no no... Your going to haft to wait. Dont finish, cuz I dont care. See you all tomorow." I said, picking Tink up and sitting her on Peters shoulder, and running up to my room, throwing myself on my bed and throwing the covers over me.

I layed there. Thinking. Did I want to go to Neverland? Hell ya.

Then why did I make a big deal about it? Because I want to stay and say good bye to my mother and brother. Thats why.

I heard nock on my door. I didnt say anything, hopefully who ever they were they would think Iwas sleeping.I heard the door creak open: "Bailee?" Peter asked.

I didnt answer.

"Bailee, I know your awake." He said.I felt him sit down by me. "Ok, you dont haft to answer me, or talk, but hearme out. Ive never really had a family. I mean, blood family. But, I had friends, they were my family. They were the closest thing I had to a family. And, a few days ago, they turned out missing. I looked everywhere for them. And couldnt find them. Tink, shes family too, and she helped look for them. But when we couldnt find it, we decided to come to Wendy, cause I was posittive she could help. But I forgot that people aged here. But, then I found out you were related to Wendy. So, I thought you could be a great help... So, I was going to ask if you wanted to come to Neverland for a little bit and help my find my friends, my family. But if you dont want to, thats understandable. Just, please, before you decide, put yourself in my shoes." 

He then got up, and I heard him walk across the room, and stop in the door step. 

"WAIT!!" I yelled, jumping up. Peter quickly turned around.

"I'll go! BUT! Give me a day! I want to say bye to my family." I said. 

Peter smiled and ran over to me, hugging me tightly and spinning me around.

"Thank you." He said. 

I smiled and hugged him back. "No problem Peter." 

He then let go, "Ok, Im going to go tell your grandma!" He said.

"Ok, im going to get some sleep." I said.

I crawled into bed and covered up.

"Good night Bailee." Peter said, right by my head.

I snapped my head up in fright. "Nigh Peter."

He then kissed my forhead, and flew out of the room.

I sat up, the spot on my forehead felt hot, and I knew I was blushing like crazy. I smiled. That acually felt good....