Chapter 19- The Stupid Decision.

Bailee continued to stomp threw the dark forest, unfearful and angry.

She mentally dared any of the Indians or pirates to try anything with her, but didn't expect that to actuallyhappen.

"Is that Bailee, I see?" Asked a voice in the shadows.

Bailee stopped and stared ahead of her to make out an outline of a man.

"Who's there?" She asked, daring a step forward to get try and get a better look at the male figure's outline.

The figure stepped out of the shadows and into the moonlight to reveal Captain Hook. 

Bailee looked at him with a confused expression, "What do you want, Hook?"

Hook smiled and looked at her, "Why I want to to join my crew, Mrs. Darling."

Bailee chuckled, taking it the wrong way, "I'm not going to tell you where Peter's hide-out is if thats where your going at."

"Well." Hood said, rubbing his chin, "I wasn't thinking that, considering he banished you from Neverland."

Bailee gasped, "How'd you know that?!"

"Word travels."

"Ya but it just happened!" Bailee said, feeling a twinge of panic.

Hook chuckled, taking a step closer, "That doesn't matter, though. This is a small world, so big news travels. So that leaves one thing, do you want to join my crew?"

Bailee acually felt sorry for him. "No Hook. I well not join your sad little group you call a crew."

Hook smirked, shocking Bailee, "Ok. Boys!"

Two large men stepped out from the shadows and grabbed each of Bailee's arm.

"What are you doing?" Bailee asked, feeling uncomfortable.

"Either you join, or die." Hook said, his smirk gone.

Bailee put on a glare, trying to act strong but stuttered anyway, "I'm n-not scared o-f dieing."

Hood made an unamused chuckled, "I can see threw you, girl. I'm not kidding, I well kill you."

"And like I said, I'm not afraid to die." Now, when she said it, she was for sure.

Peter didn't want her, he wouldn't care if she was dead, so she doesn't care.

Hook was now right in front of her face, staring in her eyes.

She held her stare strong, refusing to back down and taking Hook by surprise.

"Well, you would of been a good member. But I guess well just haft to kill you. Boys, follow me." Hook said, turning around and walking off into the darkness.

Bailee let the men drag her after him, feeling depressed and stupid. She should of ran. She could of probably out run them considering she's younger, but by the looks of the men, they were really in shape.

She sighed and bit her lip to try and stop from crying. 

She shouldn't of come to Neverland with Peter Pan. 

"God I'm so stupid." She whispered to herself.

Hook heard and smiled to himself, his plan falling in place.

"You don't haft to die, you know." He said.

Bailee groaned, "I don't, but I am."

Hook chuckled but dropped it.

Soon, they came in view with his ship and boarded it.

The two men holding onto Bailee tied a piece of cloth around her eyes and a rope around her hands. They pushed her up against a thick pole and tied a rope around her torso and the pole, trapping her.

She didn't notice she was crieing until the cloth started to damp, then she started to cry harder.

"You can turn back now." Hood said with a smirk.

Bailee didn't answer, there was a little voice in her head telling her he was bluffing, that he wasn't and wouldn't kill her.

"Ok." Hook said. He pointed his gun up in the air and shot.

The sound echoed threw the area, making everyone on the boat jump in surprise. 

Bailee screamed and started to cry out. She was starting to think that this was a bad deal. She wasn't going to die over some boy... Even though he was the love of his life.

"OK!" She screamed threw sobs, "OK! I'll join your crew just please... Please don't kill me!"

Hook smirked and put his gun away, "Good choice. Untie her."

The guys cut the ropes, and Bailee fell to her knees, crying in her hands.

What had she done?