Chapter 18- Banished.

4 DAYS LATER, BAILEE POV.

I sat on the spare bed in the main room. I havn't left these things in.. I think 4 days.

I've been waiting for Peter to talk to me, but everytime were near eachother he pretends that I don't exist. Pathetic, really. 

As of right now, thoug, the Lost Boys and Peter were outside, trying to make Peter remember how to, while me and the skunk sat inside telling stories.

I smiled, "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall." I started, clapping after each word.

The skunk smiled and started to clap along with me, before Peter and the Lost Boys walking in the room, laughing.

I looked at them all, but when I looked at Peter, he looked at me, but quickly looked away.

"Thanks, guys, really." Peter said, "I'll see you later. I'm getting some shut eye." He then walked behind his bear hide and out of sight.

The Lost Boys sighed, "You guys wanna go catch some Indians?" The fox asked.

The all cheered, "Ok! We'll be back, Bailee."
And then they all ran out of the hide out.

Perfect.

I got up and slowly made my way over to the bear hide, where I stopped before entering, "Peter?" I asked.

No answer, I sighed, "Peter I know your in there! Stop ignoring me!"

I waited a couple seconds, and when there was no reply, I ran threw the hide, nearly knocking it off the wall.

Peter jumped up into the air, in which he stayed, in shock.

"Why are you ignoring me all of a sudden?" I asked, "If its still because of what you remember me by, then I'll be glad to tell you from the second we meet to the last second- " "I remember." Peter said, inturrupting me.

I stared at him shocked, "Then why are you.. Why have you been keeping your distance from me, then?"
He wouldn't look at me. Instead, he sat back down on his bed and looked at the ground, "Because... I... Because I don't love you anymore."
I froze. I knew it. I knew this was going to happen! But, being me, I denied it.

"No." I chuckled, "No. Of course you love me!"

He shook his head, still not lookng at me, "If I loved you, then I'd be awake at night, I would feel as light as a feather, warm, and.. And that I mattered."
I stared at him, tears starting to foarm, "No.. No Peter you don't mean this."
"But I do!" Peter yelled.

Now, tears leaked down my face. Hurt and betrayle running threw me.

Peter turned to look at me when I went silent, and let out an angry yell, "See! This is why! I'm always making you cry! You don't deserve it, Bailee!"
I looked at the ground in confusion as it all started to fall together, "Don't send me away because I cry, Peter. Everyone cr-" "Ya, everyone does cry! But with you, its only me making you cry! And I hate that! It kills me knowing that your crying somewhere because of me!" He yelled.

I sniffed.

"So, I'm banishing you from Neverland." Peter said in a whipser, moving his stare towards the ground again.

I shook my head, looking up at him, "No.. No please Peter I pro-" "I said!" He screamed, making me jump, "That you are banished! I want you gone before sunrise!" 

He then threw himself back down on his bed, barrieing his face in his pillows.

I nodded, nostrals flared and the stupid tears still flying down my face.

"Fine." I said, backing up, "If you want me to leave, then fine. Just don't come looking for me when karma comes and bites you in the ass."
I stormed out his room and started to roughly throw all my belongings into my suitcase that I brought here.

"Hey, Bailee!" the Lost Boys said, coming into the room.

"What are you doing?" The bear asked, eyeing me trying to zip up my overflowing suit case.

"Leaving."
"Why?" They all asked, but the skunk came and hugged my legs.

"Because, I've been banished." I said in a snobby voice.

"WHY!?" They yelled, tears foarming in there eyes.

"Asked him." I said, pointing to Peters room, "But I haft to go. By guys."

I pushed back them and out of the hide out. The moon was still up high, but I didn't care. I cut threw the forest, feeling like nothing can harm me.
But I was quickly mistaken.