Chapter 19-Yet His Mind Leaves Out the Main Part.

Me and the Lost Boys sat around the fire we made in the main room while Peter what in ours sleeping.

"Do you think he'll remember us?" The Fox asked.

I shook my head, thinking, "Hopefully." 

"Mrs! Mrs!" Two fairies yelled, flying from behind the bear hide blocking Peters room.

I looked around, wandering if they were talking to me or someone else. But they answered my question by stopping right in front of me.

"Oh-Yes?" I asked.

They looked at each other and smiled before turning back to me, "He's asking for you Mrs!"

I smiled and follwed after them into Peters room.

"Peter?" I asked, sitting at the end of his bed.

He smiled at me, "Hello!"

I chuckled, "Do you remember me, Peter?" Wow, stupid question. He didn't just ask for you or anything.

His smile flattened a little as he stared at me, taking in my features. Maybe he doesn't...

I could tell he was concentrating by the look on his face, and to be honest it about to all my strength not to laugh at his constipated look

"I remember..." He began, still looking at me.

My heart pounded faster and I nodded, egging him on.

"James." He said, looking relieved.

I frowned. Ok, so he remembers the one who almost kills him.

Why can't he remember me? "No Peter! You need to remember me, Bailee. The one you love!"

Peter suddenly sat up, looking at me with wide eyes, "Tinkerbell."

I swallowed, "Tinkerbell?"

Jealousy. It burnt threw me. I wanted to strangle him to be honest. I know its horrible, but it's true. I had just got done telling him that I'm the one he loved, and he brings up another girl?

And don't say I'm over exaggerating because she's a fairy!

"Ya! She came in here, and said love! No, she said that I loved her. NO! She said that we loved each other!" He said, getting louder from excitement.

I stared at the floor in shock, "Peter, you don't love Tinkerbell. You love, me."

He nodded slowly, processing this, "So, she lied to me?"

I nodded, "Yes. In fact, you banned her from Neverland not to long ago."

Peter looked thoughtful again, "Wait, so that explains that feeling I get when your around me."

I could practically hear my heart pounding with excitement, "Wh-what feeling!?"

He put a hand threw his hair like this was the hardest thing he has ever done in his life, "I don't know.."

I chuckled and got up, walking over to him, "Really?"

He stared at me with wide eyes and his mouth was sightly opened, "I-What?"

I leaned down, pressing my for head against his while he kept his shocked expression, "Tell me. How do you feel?"

He barely shook his head, "I-I... I. I" He said.

He started to sound like a broken record that kept saying 'I'.

I chuckled and pulled away, but not before kissing his cheek.