Epilogue

(A/N the new chapter of femme fatale in the devil's territory is up.)

4 years after...

"Mamma, papà!"-I hear my four year old son Enzo say as me and Domenico enter our house.

"Dove estate? Avete portato un regalo a me è a la mia piccola sorella?"(where were you? Did you get me and my little sister a present?)

"Aspetta! Tu volevi un regalo? Oh Mamma Mia , noi abbiamo completamente dimenticato di te!"(Wait? You wanted a present? Oh my God we completely forgot about you!)-Domenico says faking sadness in his voice.

"Non ti preocupare amore. Tuo papà ti ha portato tutto cho che volevi."(Don't worry my love. Your father brought you everything you wanted.)-I say to my son as I kiss his cheeks.

"Ecco qui Enzo!"(here you go Enzo!)-Domenico says as he gives him a big box.

I walk down the hall and enter the room of my one year old daughter. We called her Angela and she is indeed an angel.

 We called her Angela and she is indeed an angel

She opens her big brown eyes and smiles at me. My smile gets wider as I look at her. I loved my kids. They were my entire life and with Domenico the best presents I ever had.

I pick Angela up and hold her in my arms. I hear Domenico and my son enter the room. Domenico picks up Enzo and comes close to me.

"Have I told you how happy you have made me these last five years?"-Domenico says as he puts his forehead against mine.

"Everyday."-I say smiling.

"You know I thank God everyday for bringing you in my life and I pray that nothing changed, I pray that everything stays like this."-he says to me.

"Well I am thankful too. You gave me the best gifts someone could ever have."-I say and kiss him.

We now live in a new house that has an atmosphere of joy in every room, in every corner of it. Yes we are still the most powerful mafia family in the country, but things are going well.

We were happy and that was all we actually needed.....

The End!

*************************************

Here ends the book guys! Donna d'onore was my first book and I really appreciate your support. You were the ones that made this possible. Thank you for everything guys. I love you!
badgalSlayin 💋💋❤