Happy

"Buongiorno principessa!"-Domenico says kissing on my forehead.

"Buongiorno, well this is a very pleasant morning."-I say smiling.

Domenico was wearing a suit and I was in the bed, I guess he woke up earlier.

"I hope every morning that comes is this pleasant, even though that, well it isn't morning anymore amore mio."-he says.

"Wait what? What time it is then?"-I say trying to find a watch to look at.

"It's almost noon."-he says laughing.

"What? But I never sleep this much, why didn't you wake me?"-I say as I get up from the bed.

"Relax we are on vacation, besides you looked so beautiful in your sleep I couldn't wake you up."-he says pulling me close to him and caressing my cheek.

"So this time you were the one that didn't thought it was awkward to look your partner sleep?"-I say, happily.

"I couldn't help it."-he says smiling.-"Now I woke you up because you have to buy an outfit since we are going to a party that one of my partners is organizing."

"Okay I'll be ready in ten minutes."-I say as I go towards the bathroom.
------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a red D&G dress and then me and Domenico went to a restaurant for lunch.
Now we're back in the hotel and I have to get ready for the party.

I put on a little bit of makeup, do a smokey eye using nude and brown colors and a thin eyeliner after that I put on a red lipstick. It looked great with the red dress that slipped on my body.

As I was getting ready I feel Domenico hugging me from behind and then caressing my arm. Then he started kissing on my neck and pulling himself even closer to my body.

"You look so beautiful."-he whispers.

"Thank you, but you need to stop what you're doing."-I say noticing where this was going.

He turns me around so I could face him."It's not my fault you are the most beautiful woman and I can't stop thinking about you."

"We are going to be late to go to the party of your partner."-I say trying to move, but he pulls me back to him.

"Looking at you like this I'm starting to wish we stay here... You and me."-he says with his deep voice smirking.

"You know we can't do that."-I say smiling and giving him a peek on the lips.

"Yes you are right unfortunately.. But I have to fix something first... You call that a kiss?"-he says and after that he holds me and gives me a long passionate kiss.
__________________________________________

We get inside the gates of the mansion. You could hear the music and the people having conversations. There were blue, green and purple lights shining everywhere in the garden. The car stops and after Domenico gets out he opens the door for me. Then I put my arm on his as we get inside.

"Domenico!"-says a man with a black suit as he approaches to us. He had dirty blonde hair, brown eyes and was tall.

"Giovanni."-Domenico says and they shake hand. After that the attention of the man is directed to me.

"Sto assumendo che la bella signora è la tua fidanzata Dianora Rossi."(I'm assuming the beautiful lady is your fiancé Dianora Rossi.)-Giovanni says and kisses my hand and I hear Domenico growl which makes me chuckle.

"Si hai divinato giusto."-(Yes, you have guessed right.) I say.

"Piacere."(Pleasure) he says.

"Adesso devo restare un po con la mia fidanzata ma pargliamo dopo."(Now I have to stay a little bit with my fiancé and we'll talk later.)-Domenico says to Giovanni as we go further inside the house.

"Jealous much?"-I say to Domenico.

"Principessa everyone seems to love being on your company, but not everyone gets to actually enjoy it and I'm here to remind that to them."-he says grabbing me and kissing me.

"Oh so now you have become like an guardian for every person that comes near me?"-I say laughing.

"Maybe.. You belong to me, just like I belong to you."-he says in my ear.-"I have to go for a moment, but it won't be late, don't worry I'll be back in a few." And then he leaves.

The waiter comes by and I take a glass of champagne. I sit in a chair thinking about what is currently happening with me and how happy I am. And well.... I am happy, happier than I've ever been in a long time. It's like when he is around me nothing matters anymore, everything just shuts down, immediately the world becomes quiet, it's just me and him...

People pass by saluting me and I smile at them. He has only been away for ten minutes and I already feel his absence. In a few moments he comes back.

He grabs my hand and brings me closer to him:"I had to talk to Giovanni about some business I hope everything was alright."

"It was great, I just missed you."-I say to him.

He smiles and says:"Okay you don't have to worry about that anymore because I'm not leaving your side."

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear."-I say smiling.

He grabs my waist and brings me close to him."Voi ballare?"(wanna dance?)-he says and we starts waltzing.

"You know this is actually the first time we dace as a real couple?"-he says and puts his hand down my waist.

"True the other times I felt like I was obligated to dance with you.. and I hated it."-I say chuckling.

"Yes I recall that. You even hated my nicknames which made me wanting to call you like that even more."-he says grinning.

"It was this awkward tension between us and it makes me think about how many things have changed since then."-I say as he rotates me.

"Well now I'm guessing you don't want to kill me when you look at me, you enjoy my company very much and well.. Some other things too."-he says winking.-"But truthfully I am glad you're mine to have. You have changed me Dianora, you are in every corner of my mind, every inch of my body and everywhere in my heart."

His words made me smile:"I'm happy it is like this and I feel the same. You have become an inseparable part of me Domenico and I wouldn't have it any other way."-I say and after those words he smiled and kissed me, that kiss speaking more than a thousand words............