Mafia

It's 6:30PM I start getting ready, but my mind can't seem to forget Domenico's words. They made me feel strange... In a good way. What is going on with me? Let's get ready so I can take my mind off of it.

I start with a light makeup, nude eyeshadow, light pink lipstick and mascara.
For jewelry I put on only a pair of long earrings and a silver ring with a aquamarine stone on it.
    Now my favorite thing the dress. For this occasion I choose to put on my dark blue Victoria Beckham dress. It looks good on me and the v-neck doesn't show too much cleavage.

 It looks good on me and the v-neck doesn't show too much cleavage

I hear the bedroom door open and I see Domenico come in.  He was also wearing a dark blue suit and an Armani white button up shirt.

"I see you are ready, let's go!"-he says looking serious as always.

I get out of the room with Domenico following me and closing the door. I don't know the reason of this meeting, but I have a feeling is something serious.
_________________________________________________________

We get into Don Piemonte's house. The butler takes our jackets and leads us to the room the meeting was going to be.

When I get inside the room I saw the mafia heads. I was sitting in the same table with the most feared people, alleys of my father.

So there was Fabrizio Capone from Palermo, since he also came from Italy things must be serious. On the next chair was Dario Ret of the New Orleans mafia.

There was also this woman, I think I recognize her... Right! Loredana Mèng, her father was from Japan and he married Loredana's mother who is Italian. They used to visit my father when I was little. I assume now she runs her father's legacy and is the boss of the Japanese mafia.

I also saw two other men I haven't seen before. I am pretty sure they must be the Fortunati and Michaelson family.

I see Loredana approach me with a smile on her face:
"Dianora Rossi, look at you, you look amazing. You sure have changed a lot. I still remember you though."

"Thank you, you look amazing too."-I say as we sit on the table.

The door of the room opens and Salvatore Piemonti comes in.
There is something about that man, something that doesn't seem right, something bad. We are all not saints, but he... He makes me feel something bad, very bad. I can see hate and sometimes pain in Domenico's eyes, but when I look into this mans eyes I see nothing, no worries, remorse, nothing. I even feel cold.

"Men and women of honor thank you for coming with such short notice. The matter I need to discuss with you is serious and is going to take all of us to fix it."- Don Piemonte says looking at us.

I knew something was wrong and it seems like I was right.

"We have problems, and by problems I mean Russians. Most of you know Vladislav Mikhailov. The head of the Russian mafia. He is bringing up problems in our business with the cargos."

"It's true. Two cargos of cocaine have been sabotaged, that means a lot of money loss."-Don Michaelson says.

"And he is making alliance with the Puerto Ricans, something I don't like. The Mexican market is important to the business."-I hear Don Fortunato say.

"We can't let him do whatever he wants, we have always had the upper hand."-says Fabrizio Capone.

"True, that means we need to teach him a lesson. A lesson he won't forget."-completes Dario Ret.

"That's why I called you. As Signor Capone said we have always had the upper hand and we rule. The question is how do we find him? We can't go to Russia."-Don Piemonte says looking for an answer.

A few minutes go by in silence, than I hear a voice coming from my right side:
"I might have an idea."-Domenico says.

Everybody turns their heads and listen to what Domenico, the new mafia boss of Sicily has to say.

"I have never met him, but I have heard a lot about this man. It's true that he is a lonely wolf and that the rarely comes out of his 'cave' in Russia, but I have also heard he visits a casino in Las Vegas very often."

"Is true actually. How could I forget about this"-Don Piemonte says.-"Good than we strike. Go on Signor Del Vecchio tell us about your plan....."