Not for long

"I can't believe this is over!"-I say making a sad face. We are leaving from Bari and we're going back in Sicily. I really felt bad for leaving, not just because I love this city, but also because of the last events. About my relationship with me and Domenico.. I feel like this is going to end, all this beautiful time with him isn't going to be the same when we go back.

Domenico seems to have read my thoughts when he says:"Don't worry, nothing is going to change. I love you and nothing could ever change that. Keep those bad thoughts away from your beautiful mind."-he say and kisses my forehead.

"I'm glad you think so, I have to admit I was really sad, but your words made me realize it."-I say to him as I zip my luggage.

Domenico smiles and looks at me with shiny, bright eyes. Then he comes closer to me and puts his hands on my waist:"Good.. When we go back you can do whatever you want with the house and everything. It all belongs to you just like my heart and soul."

His words make me smile. I guess this will make it easier for me when I go back to that place.

"Come on now it's time to go back to our house."-he says taking my hand.

"If only we could have stayed longer."-I whisper.

Domenico hears me and says:"Amore don't be sad, we will come back anytime you want."-he says and kisses my hand.

Everything he said made me feel less sad about leaving. Life has to go on and we both can't change that, but we can make it better.

The butler takes our luggage and we get out of the hotel.
A Mercedes Benz was waiting for us as we got outside. The butler puts the luggage inside the car as we get in. Than the engine starts and we leave from Bari.

Throughout the entire trip I felt sad, I don't even know why I feel like this I'm supposed to be calm and happy to be back, but something inside me is tensed, worried... Why does this always happen to me?

I decide to ignore the feeling and stay focused on the trip and enjoy my moments with Domenico.
________________________________________________________

The trip was silent, it gave you the impression that we both were trying to think what would go on now..

As the car comes closer to the house and I look at "my prison" for the last months I start to get worried again, the bad thoughts come back and I can't help it. We step out of the car and the sadness has now taken over me. Domenico takes my hand and looks at me smiling. He is trying to get me to stop worrying.

With his hand in mine I felt less tensed. He always had that effect on me.

Suddenly the door opens and a woman comes out of our house. It was Loredana Mèng. I remember her from our last encounter in New York.

"Well you are finally here."-she says and gives me a hug.-"I have been waiting for you two. The maid let me come inside and she told me you were coming back today."

"Yes we're here now. Let's go inside."-Domenico says and we enter the house.

We get inside and Loredana sits in the couch. I'm starting to get worried, I hope there are no problems with the businesses and I really hope Domenico doesn't leave. I don't want to be away from him.

I turned my head in his direction and I saw him looking at me. He had already figured out my worries.

"And what is the reason of your visit?"-Domenico asks Loredana.

In that moment Loredana takes out of her purse something that looked like an envelope. It was gold with a beige bow and a stone.

 It was gold with a beige bow and a stone

"Don Salvatore sent me. One of his daughters is getting married and everyone is invited.
It is going to be the wedding of the year."-Loredana says.

I felt so relieved. There are no problems and this is a celebration. I opened the invitation and read it:

"Mr/Mrs Del Vecchio
We are honored to invite you to the wedding of Aurora Piemonti and Dario Ret.
The ceremony will be in Paris.
Le famiglie!"

"Yes, and it's definitely going to bring him even more power."-Domenico says keeping his serious stature.

"That is true. I have to go now. I'll see you in Paris."-Loredana says and gets up.

"We will see you soon."-I say as I walk her to the door.

Loredana leaves and I go back inside. Domenico comes close to me and I look into his eyes.

"You see? You got what you wished for. More vacation."-he says smiling.

"No, I was starting to get used to this."-I lie.

"Yes, yes whatever you say principessa."-he says and kisses my cheek making me blush.-"I guess we have to pack again."

Well I guess Domenico was right, I got what I wished for. This will be better for us than staying here. ..... Is it?

________________\________________
Happy New Year Guys! I hope this year is full of blessings and happiness for all of you.
Lot's of love badgal ❤🎄🌟