Confessions

Domenico POV

*Knock knock *
We knock on the door of the nanny's house. After a few minutes she opens the door, but as soon as she sees me she rushes to close it.

I manage to stop her from doing it and my men get in.

"Andate via!"(go away!)-she yells.

"Dove è Dianora?(where is Dianora?)-I ask.

"Lei non e qui, ha andato lontano di qui."(she isn't here, she left away)

When she says that I felt like my heart stopped. She left? Where? Oh Dio!

"Come che lei è andata? Che cosa stai dicendo?"(What do you mean she left? What are you talking about?)-I ask her.

"Lei è andata. E tu non la vai vedere mai piu. Non vai fare male piu alla mia piccola."(She is gone. And you are never going to see her again. You are never going to hurt my little one again)-she says and she was looking satisfied that I would never see her.

"Ovunque vada sarò lì. Non la Mai posso perdere. Lei significa tutto per me."(wherever she goes I'll be there. I will never loose her. She means everything to me.)-I say the last one with a whisper.

My words, by seem to have an effect on her and she says:
"Io non ti posso dire niente. Non lo so dove è andata. Lei ha detto che va andare lontano."(I can't tell you anything. I don't know where she left. She just said that she is going away from here.)

"Quando è andata di qui?"(Where did she left from here?)

"Ieri."(yesterday)

"Grazie."(thank you) - I say and we leave from her house.

We get inside the car.
"Where to?"-asks Alessandro.

"Napoli."-I reply and he drives.

"How do you know she is there?"-he asks looking at me from the mirror.

"Well she left yesterday so she is leaving by plane. The closest airport there is it is in Napoli and it's not far away.. She has to be there."-I explain to him.

"Well let's get there as fast as we can then."-he says and steps on the gas.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dianora POV
"All the passengers on the plane to New York are now pleased to get on their plane."-I hear the attendant say.

It is happening, after such a long time it is actually happening. I'm leaving from here. I'm leaving this life behind to never come back. I should be happy... Then why do I feel so heartbroken? Why do I feel like I don't want to leave from here? What is pulling me in this place?

I watch the airplanes starting their flight. I will be in one of them just in a few minutes. Free to start a new life....
__________________________________________

Domenico POV
"Okay stop, stop."-I say to Alessandro and quickly get out of the car and start running towards the terminal. I need to find her, I don't know what would happen if I don't.

I run like a mad man to find her and finally..... There she stands. Looking more beautiful than ever.

My legs freeze. I'm looking right at her, but I can't move. For the first time in my life I feel insecure. What if she doesn't believe me? I can't be like this. I have to talk to her.

"Dianora!"-I say....
*******************************************************

"Dianora!"-I hear. It was him. It was Domenico. He is here! What am I going to do?
"Amore mio ... Please."-I hear his weak voice say. I wasn't turning.

"What?.. What are you doing here?"-I ask him.

"I need to talk to you."-He says and I could feel him getting closer to me.

"We have nothing to talk about."-I say trying to sound strong.

"Yes, yes we do you don't know everything and I need to tell you all of it, even if you leave. At least you will know it."-he says.

I turn around to look at him. He didn't look like always. There was something about him.. Something that made him look weaker.

"What am I supposed to know I heard you with Salvatore."-I say.

"You didn't heard everything. I turned against him because of you. I can't afford loosing you. Dianora I love you. My love for you has changed me in ways I would never imagine, you have an effect on me that no one else has. You saved me.."

"We are now inviting all passengers to begin boarding at this time."-I hear the announcement.

"Dianora please!.. You can't leave.., I'm lost without you. I started a war because of you.., yes, a war. This is what I do, but everything changes when you are by my side. And there is another truth I need to tell you... I didn't kill your father."-he says and I thought I fainted. What? How? This is a lie.

"You're lying, you came that night after I buried my father remember? You came and took everything from me. This isn't real."-I say to him.

"True. But I didn't kill him. I went there ready to do it, but first I told him what he had done. He felt guilty and before I could do something he grabbed his gun and killed himself. All he had done in his life he regretted and this one one more reason. Yes I indirectly killed him and I hope you will find a way to forgive me. That time I didn't care. My range took control of me and I hated everything and everyone. I was miserable. I have been like that my whole life, until I met you that night. You..."

"This is the final announcement for passenger Dianora Rossi. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Dianora Rossi. Thank you."

"SHUT UP!"-Domenico yells-"You changed my life in just a few months. I got so attached to you I couldn't even think life without you. I feel in love with you. My heart belongs to you just like everything else. I know this is love, but I don't know what will happen to me if you leave. I even prayed to find you and now you are here. Only the most special things in the world make it through my cold heart and you did. Right now, looking at you I realize how deeply you have touched it."

After that he comes and kisses me. In that moment I realized this is what I needed, this is what I need. I feel free every time he kisses me. I'm so free that even the sky looks so small. The kiss was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. He was kissing me like he was never going to see me again, like he had so much to show me. I could feel the beating of his heart against my chest. It was beating so fast. This was what I needed.

We pull away and I look at him. I look at his lips, cheeks, his meaningful eyes...

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you!.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
This is officially my favorite chapter! Just imagine the scene. S'cuteeee!
What do you guys think? Let me know.
Lot's of love badgal. 🙊🙈💖