Dinner with 90% chance of Kissing

The conversation with Alessandro made me realize a lot of things about myself. And embracing my reality is what I've been doing for the past few days.

I was on my way to the library when Domenico came out of his study. I walked past him and tried to ignore his presence in the hall. It seemed to be working, well until he turned back and called my name:

"Not even a good afternoon?"-he says coming to my direction.

"Didn't see you there, besides I don't think you would appreciate a good word coming from me."-I say and I turn away to get to the library.

"A good word is always appreciated. The question is: do they mean it?"-he says making me stop.

"Do you really care if they mean it? A person like you wouldn't care about it as long as they get what they want."-I say.

"Principessa per favore! You have been staying with me for a while now. You should know better."-he says raising an eyebrow.-"Anyway this isn't what I called you for. I was about to come to your room, but it's a good thing I saw you here. At 9 o'clock we are going out for dinner."

"Great and why would that be?"-I say sarcastically.

"First principessa I would recommend you to be careful with that sarcastic tone and second, well we haven't been out together in quite some time. We wouldn't want people to question us would we?"-he says using the exact same sarcastic tone I did. Well at least we are back as we were.

"Alright I'll be ready by then."-I say and turn my heel to the library.

"Oh and Dianora?"

Mio Dio what now.

"What?"-I say turning around. I could see the smirk on his face.

"Nothing nevermind, just be ready in time."-he says and walks away.

I hate him..
______________________________________

I started getting ready for the dinner. I did my makeup, eyeshadow, put on a matte red lipstick and straighten my hair. For the earrings I pick a pair from Sephora. I wear a red one shoulder Valentino dress, put on my leather black Louboutin pumps and get a black Givenchy purse. The outfit looked great!

I look at the watch, it was 08:50 PM

I look at the watch, it was 08:50 PM. I was early so I decided to wait a little bit.

After seven minutes I go outside, Domenico was already waiting for me. He looked really elegant in his beige suit. I have to admit he had a good sense of style.
Since when do I pay attention to his style?

He sees me coming and opens the door. I get inside and just before he closes my door I hear him say under his breath:
"A trophy women."

Wait, what? I decide to let it slide. He starts the engine of the car and go.
_____________________________________