Arguments at the dinner

He is what? What do you mean he is going to have dinner with me? He killed my family, treated me in the worst way possible and now he wants to have dinner with me?
No, no there is no way that I will have dinner with an animal like him.

"Nanna per favore dimmi che questo non è vero." (Nanny please tell me this is not true)
Nanna was my nanny, she raised me since I was born in our language tata means nanny,but I like to call her Nanna.
She has always been there for me, supporting me, taking care of me when my father wasn't around.

"Mi dispiace mia bambina ma questi sono i suoi ordini."(I'm sorry my child, but these are his orders)

"Well, I won't go. I can't sit in the same table with the man who killed the people I cared most about. Their blood is in his hands. I'd rather starve myself than eat with him."

"Mia signorina he is an evil person and he won't think twice before killing anyone. We already lost your father and we don't want to loose you too. You have to face him before his fury takes another life."-says my Nanna as she leaves the room.

She is right, I can't let him kill anyone else. My father always taught me to face the danger not run from it and this is what I am going to do.

I find my remaining strength even though my body is ready to quit and start to get ready.
I pick my black dress, black pumps and try to do a simple makeup mostly by covering the dark circles under my eyes.
I look in the mirror and the only thing I could see through myself was pain. The essence of it was surrounding me like a perfume, a poisoning perfume. He did this to me and he is going to pay for it.

"Domenico Del Vecchio you will pay for what you did to the people I loved. I will get my revenge until there is nothing left of you. I promise."

And with that I get out of the room.
**************************************************************

I enter the dining room and there he was, in his suit smoking a cigarette. He was indeed a beautiful man, his features were almost divine. But you know what they say:"The devil doesn't come with a red cape and pointy horns."

Then he turns his head and his eyes lock with mine

Then he turns his head and his eyes lock with mine. Those eyes.. They are so cold is like they can turn someone to stone just by looking at them. There is no life in there, there are no emotions, nothing warm, simply lifeless.

"Have a seat."- he says.

I sit down and turn my head away from his cold gaze.

"I see you agreed to eat dinner with an animal after all."-he says proudly.

"Not because I wanted to."-I reply.

"That may be true, you see principessa you don't have any other choice but to obey me, now that you belong to me.''

"People don't belong to other people."-I say with my tone a little bit higher than usual.

"Well in your case they do, and I suggest you control yourself before I.."

"Before what? Before you kill me like my father??"- I Interrupt him.

"Don't you dare interrupt me signorina."

"Or what? What are you going to do? Why don't you just kill me once and for all? What is taking you so long? You already took everything away from me."- I say angrily, tears forming in my eyes. (Fight it Dianora, fight it.)

"Your father took everything from me too!!!!''-he raises his voice and throws the plates on the wall.-"That bastardo took all I had. And now he is were he deserves."

"My father would have never hurt innocent people.''- I say as my voice weakens.

"Lies! That person took my family, and the exact same person is the reason you are here principessa! And you are going to see what you monster of a father has done''

"You are the monster, you are the reason I am here."

I used that little strength I had and hit him several times in his chest, but than he grabs my arms and that's where I give up. The strength leaves my body and my my sight becomes dark....