Chapter 24

Chapter 24: mind control?
Seth's Pov
I was at the Cullen's house pacing back and forth waiting for Cassie to come back from being with Alec and started bitting my nails because they had been taking a while. I was soon knocked on my butt as someone bumped into me. "Cassie?" I asked as I looked up and saw Cassie... with red eyes. "Edward" I called and he showed up right away. "Isn't she just amazing." Alec said showing up beside Cassie wrapping an arm around her shoulder. I growled and was about to lunge when Edward gave me a look and I backed off. "She won't choose you because of it Alec. Her body will take over and know which one she really chooses. This mind control will only work for a short time." Edward explained looking at Alec. "Cassie come here" I said motioning her toward me. She was about to move forward but then she looked at Alec and then to me and she let out a little frustrated whimper. Alec pulled her into his side and whispered something in her ear making Cassie take a step back almost like she wanted to hide behind Alec. "Telling her lies won't do any good Alec. You of all people should know that it wears off." Edward told Alec and I got confused but shook it off. "Cassie I'm not going to hurt you just come here for a second." I told her calmly. She shakily made her way around Alec but he grabbed on to her and she flinched. "Let her go." I growled. He growled back at me but let her go and she made her way over to me slowly. Once she was in front of me I pulled her into a soft kiss. She stiffened and tried to pull away but then started kissing back and held onto my shoulders as I heard her whimper. She pulled away and wrapped her arms around me crying into my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair and held her tightly. "Get out before we make you." I heard Edward say with anger dripping through every word. I looked up and saw Alec gone and I looked over at Edward. "What happened?" I asked both of them. Cassie looked over at Edward and shook her head and he nodded. "I'm sorry." Cassie cried into my neck. "It's okay Cassie you didn't do anything it's okay." I said reassuring her. Her knees started shaking so I lifted her up and walked inside with Edward not far behind. I sat on the couch with Cassie and brought her to my chest as I got comfortable on the couch. The last thing I remember was stroking Cassie's hair as we both fell asleep.
Cassie's Pov
I woke up when I heard Edward talking about what Alec did when I was with him. I slid out of Seth's arms easily and launched myself at Edward. He caught me and I growled slapping him. "You could have at least done it in a different room than Seth." I glared at them. "Cassie they deserve to know that Alec basically raped you, and he actually did since he can use mind control until you choose and Seth should know too." He demanded and my eyes widened when I heard stirring behind us. "Shut. Up." I glared at him. "Why wouldn't you just tell me that Alec did that?" I heard from behind me making me freeze in my spot. A tear slid down my cheek and I whipped it. "I think you should just go home Seth." I said not daring to look at him. "Cassie please I just want to hel-" he started but I cut him off. "SETH JUST GO HOME." I yelled and spun quickly pushing my hand out making him fly across the room. I was about to go see if he was okay but stopped myself. "Please just go home." I whispered loud enough for him to hear as my voice cracked and I ran upstairs to Emmett and Rosalie's room. I fell face first on the bed and shoved my face in the pillow in front of me. "Cassie it's okay. We'll help you through this, but you have to let Seth help too." I heard Rosalie say as she put her hand on my waist. I let out a small cry but cut it off quickly cursing myself for being stupid. "What's wrong Cassie?" Rosalie said turning me over. I whipped the tears off my face and stood up taking my shirt off in front of her so she could see all the marks and bruises that were on my hips waist shoulders and basically anywhere Alec grabbed me. I quickly put my shirt back on once she was done looking at them and I sat down on the floor resting my head on the bed. "Seth won't like me if he sees it." I whispered looking down and playing with my hands. "Cassie Seth loves you for you. He's not going to let anything get in the way of him doing so." She said lifting me up as she hugged me. "It hurt Rose. I couldn't even do anything to stop him." I whispered and held onto her tightly. "He didn't even try to hold back I'm sure he left all these marks on purpose." I continued and sighed. "It's okay Cassie now how about you go back to the reservation they probably want to see you." She whispered softly to me and I smiled. I started walking over to the border to the reservation and kicked a rock as I looked down shoving my hands in my pockets. Don't forget what I can do la tua cantante. I heard Alec tell me and I growled blocking him out. I jumped over to our side and as I landed I fell crying out in pain. Stupid Alec having to hurt my well... everything basically. I got up and limped the rest of the way to Sam and Emily's. As I reached the front door I braced myself for whatever everyone was going to say as I walked in.
(I know this chapter kind of sucks but I wanted to get at least something out. I'm actually happy with this fan fiction because I've always wrote them but deleted them before I even got the 10th part out because I didn't know what to do or I knew no one liked it or it just sucked. Thank you to whoever votes on the parts and for anyone who actually reads these stupid little rants. If you've made it this far into this crappy fan fiction then thanks.)