Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Bella and the slap
Cassie's Pov
Jacob is always telling us how Bella keeps calling him which is getting pretty annoying. I have no idea how Jacob got more annoying after he phased but he did. I feel bad because we left Quil and he's all alone. Dad said I could stay at Sam's as long as I came home every once a while and I transferred over to the reservation school which is awesome. I feel like Sam and the elders are keeping something but I didn't bother worrying about that since I got away from the shitty kids down in Forks. I've been dying and sleepy because Sam likes to torture me with late patrols. I still remember the first vampire I killed that was awesome.
*flashback*
We were all chasing after a vampire and Sam killed it being the show off he was. Cassandra now is not the time. I heard Sam think and I rolled my eyes which surprisingly were both blue when I phased. Sadly they would both go back to being abnormal when I phased back. I smelled a vampire and my instincts were to run after it so obviously that's what I did making everyone follow me. I stopped in my tracks smelling my sisters sent. Everyone back off. I thought and we all waited. It was the other vampire from baseball last year talking to Bella. Thinking of what happened last year the bite on my neck throbbed making me growl at the thought. All of us made our way out slowly and I was in the front next to Sam. It probably looked weird since I was 1/4 the size of Sam. Why did the Alpha get to be so huge. The vampire who's name I couldn't bother to remember looked at us shocked and when he looked at me I growled and couldn't help but start chasing him. Everyone was behind me which was weird because usually I was the one in the back with Jacob behind me since both of us were the newest. I finally launched on top of him and bit his head like a chew toy and ripped it off. I howled and wagged my tail and jumped on Embry. Yay!!! My first vampire. I screamed in my head and Embry pushed me off of him. I barked at him and all of us ran back to Emily's.
*flashback over*
I smiled at the memory and sat next to Embry. We made up like five minutes after the fight we had about Paul a while ago. After the fight Sam told Paul that he couldn't do THAT with me anymore, which made him mad. I don't know why though but I really don't care. After a while Paul found his imprint though which made him just have a bigger temper. She doesn't like Paul and thinks he's an asshole. I mean I don't blame her I kind of feel bad for Paul though. Everyone is making fun of Embry Jacob and I for not finding our imprints yet and by everyone I mean Paul and Jared. Right now all of us were walking to Jacob's house to pick him up and I was riding on Embry's back like the lazy ass I was. Once we got there I slid off seeing Bella walking over to us. I stepped in front of Embry and nodded at him. He nodded at me to. Now I wasn't going in front of Embry to protect him. It's because he was the only one who could hold me back if I try and do something to Bella. If I stayed behind him I could easily make my way around him and attack Bella. "What did you do?!" Bella said getting mad pushing Sam making my blood boil. No one touches Sam like that but me. I was about to go forward but Sam held his arm out. "What did he do? What did he tell you?" Paul said looking at Bella. "He doesn't tell me anything because he's scared of you" Bella said making both Paul and I laugh. Bella slapped Paul and he started shaking. How stupid is she!  Paul started shaking and I moved back knowing what was coming next. Stupid, stupid, stupid Bella. Jacob came outside and once Paul phased Bella started running toward Jacob telling him to run. Why do I have such a stupid sister? She must have gotten it from our stupid mother. Jacob phased while he jumped over Bella so Sam told us to take her back to Emily's while he dealed with the guys. "Hey I think we should go back and see if Jake's okay" Bella said looking at us as we pulled up to Emily's. "Bella shut up he's fine" I grumbled jumping out from the back of the truck. "I guess the wolfs out of the bag" Jared said being the retard he is. Embry stifled a laugh and I glared at him. "Come on in Bella we don't bite" Embry said as Bella got out of the truck. "Speak for yourself" Jared said smirking at Embry making me roll my eyes. I love them, but they can be really retarded sometimes. I grumbled walking inside telling everyone I'd be in my room and walked passed Bella hitting her shoulder with mine when I walked past her. I walked up the stairs and sat on them where the only way they would see me is if they wanted to. Sam got back with the boys and I was just there staring at them trying to calm down. If you were with me you wouldn't have to see your sister. You wouldn't have to hide what you are from anyone here. For the first time I was actually listening to the voice. Who are you? How would I even get to you? I thought to myself knowing the person would be in my thoughts like always so obviously the they would reply. In due time my la tua - no shut up not in due time who the hell are you. I thought. I was getting pissed not being able to know who the hell was talking to me but they knew who I was. Calm down Cassie, you must be patient. I grumbled walking down the stairs shaking going outside and phased almost messing up Emily's stairs but I moved so I wouldn't hit them. I ran and ran and then caught sent of a leech. I howled and started chasing after it. It was Victoria! Where the hell did she come from. I stopped in my tracks as she stopped and turned toward me. She smirked and before I knew it I was thrown and hit a tree making me howl in pain. I started crawling away but I was picked up and...

Oooooh Cliffhanger ;)