Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Cassie and the border
Cassie's Pov
It's been about a month that I've been gone. The voice in my head is back and I'm still trying to figure out who he is and why he calls me la tua cantante. I haven't phased back into my human form and I keep tabs on the boys by going through their heads. I block them out which is pretty cool because they think I'm not there listening. La tua cantante you will see me soon. The voice said and I got confused. What the hell. Stupid leech. "Hey! I am not a leech" I sprang to my feet hearing the voice. It sounded familiar. Edward. What the hell was he doing here. "We want you to come back Cassie. We miss you" he said and I just stared at him. He stared back and it felt like we said everything that needed to be said without it needing to be said especially since he was most likely reading my mind. He nodded his head and in the blink of an eye he vanished. I chased after him and eventually caught up. We started racing and I got there first I howled in victory. I started trotting around the front of the house as my victory dance. Edward got there not long after and laughed at me making me growl playfully at him. "Cassie?" I heard and my ears perked up, it was Rosalie. I launched at her and licked her face. Everyone was laughing at me and I looked at Edward asking him ever so nicely to get me clothes. "Bossy" I heard him mutter under his breath making me want to laugh. Maybe it wasn't all that nice... I may have called him sparkles too. He threw the clothes at me and I jumped to catch them in my mouth going to go back and phase. After 10 minutes I finally phased feeling completely sore. "That's what you get for leaving" I heard Edwards voice making me grumbled under my breath walking out and shoving his shoulder walking into the house. "Why did you leave?" Rosalie asked as all of us. "One word. Seth" I said shrugging my shoulders looking down. "He was just being stupid Cassie. He really likes you." Edward said looking at me. "Can I stay here for a while?" I asked looking over at Carlisle and Esme. They both smiled and nodded. "It's nice to have you back" Carlisle said making me smile. It feels weird not being in my wolf form. I heard the door open and I immediately was hiding under the couch. "Hey Bella" I heard Edward say making me relax under the sofa. I sneezed because of the dust causing me to hit my head on the sofa. "Oww" I said rubbing my head getting out from under the sofa. "Hey Bella" I said awkwardly waving from the floor. "Who's bleeding?" I heard Jasper and felt my head. "That would be me" I grumbled getting up going to the restroom. I'm such a dumbass.
Bella's Pov (before she goes to the Cullen's house)
I was down at the reservation with Jacob and the pack. "It's your fault she left. She hasn't been back since she left and we don't hear her thoughts meaning she's not phased or she's blocking us out" I saw Embry getting mad at Seth and scolding him as if he were a child. Once Embry saw me he perked up. "The leeches are back right Bella?" He asked excitedly squirming in his seat. I nodded awkwardly as all the attention was turned toward me. "You should go over there maybe she's there" he begged looking at me with so much sorrow in his eyes you could just feel it radiating off of all of them. I looked over at Jacob and he nodded over to Seth. I looked at Seth and he looked horrible. I nodded and got in my truck. *time skip to after Cassie went to the restroom* I quickly texted Jake that she was at the Cullen's and he sent a thanks with way too many smiley faces. "BELLA SWAN IM GOING TO KILL YOU" I heard Cassie tell and then heard foot steps running now the stairs. Suddenly Cassie was in front of me and then on the floor tackled by Edward. "Why would you tell them I'm here I'm going to kill you!" She said struggling in Edwards grip. "How do you even know that I did that" I said looking at her shocked. "I don't know the mind link with the wolves is still in my head for some reason I can hear them still and they are talking about getting me so I have to run bye" she said and got out of Edwards grip running toward the door and back into the forest.
Cassie's Pov
Well back to the border I go.

Sorry I haven't updated and that this chapter is short I'll try to get another one out by next week and try to start posting again.