Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Reboundish
Cassie's Pov
I've been in the pack for about a month and I've stayed at Sam's for about a month. Sam said that I'm going to stay here until I get my anger under control. I was walking on the beach and I saw Quil and I waved at him smiling slightly. He turned away without a second look toward me and I felt the tears well up in my eyes. It killed me not to hang out with Jacob or Quil. I wish I would have never turned into a werewolf. I would still be hanging out with Quil and Jacob. I lost two of the people that treated me normal. The pact treats me like I'm 'normal' I mean we aren't normal so basically they treat me like them. I just wish I had some affection. I know I'm 15 almost 16 and I'm probably too young to be wanting affection but I just really wish I had a boyfriend, or maybe even an imprint. Sam finally explained what an imprint to me was the other day after weeks and weeks of begging. That would be cool to find my soul mate. I started walking back into the forest with my head down just thinking. I suddenly bumped into something and I looked up confused. "Oh, it's just you" Paul said. Wow, ouch. Before I knew it I was on him kissing him. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. What the hell am I doing?!?! Oh well this should fill up the hole for a moment. I ran my fingers through Paul's hair tugging slightly earning a slight growl from him and a gasp from me as he bit my lip. Suddenly I didn't feel this was right anymore and pulled away from the heated make out and slid off him staring up at him blankly. "I, uh, sorry" I said walking away from him and going toward Emily's I just needed to think. Once I got there I saw Embry and I grabbed his arm pulling him up the stairs to the spare bed room I had been staying in. "What's up Cassie?" He asked looking down at me smiling. I shrugged looking down, "Why can't everything be normal?" I asked looking up at him. "I don't know Cassie, I don't know." He said wrapping his arm around me resting his head on my own. No we didn't imprint on each other we've just always done stuff like this. Embry is like my brother, so if we did imprint on each other it probably would have been really weird. We just stayed like that for a while and Embry fell asleep making me laugh. I pushed him off and set him down on my bed softly trying not to wake him up. I went down the stairs and got one of Emily's muffins. I sat down next to Paul and Jared as they were pigging out on other food that Emily had made I rolled my eyes and was about to get a piece of bacon from Paul's plate but he smacked my hand. "Ow what the hell" I said rubbing my hand. "Now now little girls are not supposed to speak that way" he said waving his finger at me. I glared at him and quickly got a piece of bacon shoving it in my mouth eating it. "You did not just..." Paul said. "Oh but I did old man" I said winking at him. He looked like he was about to attack me and he got up making me squeal as he started chasing me. He finally tackled me to the floor and straddled my waist. "You owe me a piece of bacon" he said looking down at me. "And if I don't give you one" I smirked looking up at him. "Well then you'll have to deal with me" he whispered in my ear making me shiver. "What's that?" He suddenly asked looking me in the eye. "What's what?" I asked. What the hell is he talking about. Do I have something on my face or what? "That thing on your neck... it kind of looks like..." he said but trailed off. "What leech bit you" he asked angrily. "Uh, I don't know what you're talking about" I said covering my neck. "Yes you do. Now tell me who bit you" he said gripping my wrist in a bone crushing squeeze and he stood both of us up. "Paul you're hurting me" I said as my wrist started to hurt. "SAM" Paul called out making my ears ring. We have good hearing why does he have to be an asshole and speak so loud. "What is it now Paul?" Sam said walking in and looked around at Paul then me then Paul's hand gripping on my arm. I'm sure there will be a bruise there later. "What's going on here?" Sam said mostly looking at Paul. "This" Paul said and quickly twirled me around moving my hair to one side of my neck pointing to the bite mark James had left on my neck. "Where'd you get that from Cassandra" Sam said walking over to both of us. I finally pulled myself out of Paul's grip almost falling but I caught my balance. "I didn't get it anywhere now leave me alone" I said walking past them. Why the hell are they so nosy? I'm never going to have privacy while I'm in this pack. Which will basically be forever...
A/N: I'm sorry it sucks and that it took forever to write. I'll try to write the next one better and longer than this one. Thanks for reading the story.