Chapter 21

Chapter 21: SMUT
(If you don't want to read smut or you don't like smut don't read this chapter just go to Chapter 22 if it is posted you have been warned)
Cassie's Pov
I was on Seth's lap sucking on his sweet spot teasing him as he groaned in pleasure pulling me closer to him if that was even possible. He grabbed my hips and rubbed up against me making me whimper in his ear. "Seth" I breathed kissing him roughly. Seth ran his hands up my shirt sending shivers up my spine making me shutter. He climbed on top of me grinding on me as I squirmed under him moaning softly. I felt poking in my head and pushed it away knowing it was Alec. Seth slipped my shirt off and successfully took my bra off with ease surprising me. I suddenly felt self conscious and covered myself feeling my face get hot with embarrassment. "Don't hide you're beautiful." Seth said moving my arms away from covering my breasts. Seth hesitantly grabbed them massaging them slowly making me gasp. He pinched my nipples making me moan and arch my back. I pulled Seth's shirt off quickly and I unbuttoned his shorts pulling them down along with his underwear in one quick motion. I giggled as his still growing length sprang and touched my nose. I grabbed it in my shaking hand and looked up at him. I put the tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it and Seth moaned thrusting more into my mouth grabbing the back of my head and he twitched in my mouth and I pulled away. "Cassie" Seth breathed in frustration and threw me on his bed. He pulled down my pants and underwear making me whimper as the cool air hit my sensitive areas. He kissed me and pulled away keeping eye contact with me as he started rubbing my clit with his thumb. "Fuck, Seth" I moaned throwing my head back as I felt the pleasure ripping through my whole body. "You're so hot" Seth said before kissing me roughly. As I was distracted by the kiss Seth stuck a finger inside me going in and out at a slow pace. I whimpered pulling away from the kiss as I got used to the feeling of his finger in me. "I need you" I whimpered into Seth's ear and he started going quicker making his actions stop abruptly. "Seth" I whined but was cut off by him kissing me passionately. He pulled out a condom from under his bed and slid it on aligning himself with my entrance. He slowly slid in me making me whimper in pain as I adjusted to his length. After the pain subsided I nodded so he could continue. He pulled almost completely out and slid back in slowly making me moan softly arching my back. After a while Seth picked up the speed making me moan louder. "Fuck Seth harder" I begged and he held my hips helping him go faster and harder. "Fuck Seth I'm close" I whimpered as he kept hitting my gspot. "Me too" he moaned pulling me closer to him. After a few more thrusts we both road out our highs and Seth pulled out and laid next to me pulling me close to him under the covers as we watched what was left of the movie that was on.

(Okay this smut sucks ass because it's my first time writing smut so ya I'll try to get the next chapter up soon thanks for reading this shitty story)