Chapter 20

Chapter 20: the explanation
Cassie's Pov
By the look on Seth's face I could tell that his reaction to my yes would not be pretty. If someone has never seen Seth mad then they are lucky because he can get really aggressive depending on how mad he is. "You're like a vampire blood bank" he growled resting his forehead on my own. "I don't ask to be bitten you know. The way that he was doing it seemed liked he'd been wanting to for a while and he's an older vampire meaning he's stronger so I wouldn't have been able to stop him even if I wanted to and believe me Seth I tried." I almost begged kissing him softly but ended up with him getting angrier. He quickly grabbed my wrists tightly and pinned them down. "You have to try harder" he whispered resting his forehead on mine once again looking defeated. I looked up at him and he looked as if he were debating weather or not he should do something. Once he either made a decision or forgot about it he kissed me roughly. Before I could have time to react he moved down to my neck nipping and sucking slightly. I let out a soft moan as he found my sweet spot and soon let out a cry of pain as I felt Seth bite me. "Seth what the hell" I whined. He pulled away and my eyes widened as I saw he had blood on his lip. Great just what I need another bite mark... at least this one would heal. I looked at the blood and suddenly got the urge to taste it so I attacked Seth's bottom lip sucking on it moaning in content at the taste of the blood. As I opened my eyes I saw Seth staring at me with lust in his eyes. "I just wanted to have a mark that said you were mine on there too" he smiled innocently making it hard to be mad at him. "Come on" I said getting up pulling him outside. We started running toward Sam and Emily's and I won because Seth is still new to being in the pack. "Slow poke" I teased and hopped on his back as he started walking up the steps to the door. We walked in, well Seth walked I rode, and everyone was at the table eating and looked over at us. "Do you guys ever stop eating?" I asked jokingly and they all said no with their mouths full. "Is your neck bleeding?" I heard Sam ask and both me and Seth looked at him slowly. "No" I said slowly. "What's on your neck?" He asked and I started to panic. "Nothing" Seth and I said in unison as I slid off his back to hide. As I peaked around the corner I saw Sam start to get up and I panicked. "Run" I squealed to Seth running up the stairs with him to my room. I tripped when we were almost there and Seth didn't notice till he was outside my door. "Avenge meeeeeee" I exclaimed exaggerating stretching my hand out for him. Seth's eyes widened and his eyes were focused on something behind me. He didn't think twice about leaving me and hiding in my room as I turned around and saw Sam picking me up by my thighs. "TRAITOR" I yelled toward the door and laid limo in Sam's arms. "Cassie what were you and Seth doing earlier?" Sam asked me and I payed there lifeless in his arms. "Can't talk Cassie is dead at the moment" I explained to him with my eyes closed and went back to my limp position right after. "Seth get your ass out here right now or you'll be on double patrol and Cassandra will be grounded." He called to Seth who was still hiding in my room. Why does my boyfriend have to be such a scaredy cat? "I' not a scaredy cat" I heard him call from my room and my eyes went wide. Oops said that out loud. He came out and explained the whole thing to Sam which made Sam look at us as if we were both crazy. He told us to stop being stupid and that if he saw another bite on me that was from Seth we'd both be grounded or on double patrol for the rest of out lives. We went back to Seth's house to hang out and I had to ask Sam if I could stay over because he would freak out if I didn't and he surprisingly said yes. When we got to Seth's house no one was home and I looked at him weirdly. "Mom is working late and Leah has patrol until early in the morning." He explained to me as we laid down on his bed cuddling and kissing. We watched movies and started making out with them going on in the background. I was on top of Seth grinding on him slowly kissing and sucking below his ear where his sweet spot was making him groan in pleasure and pull me closer, and that is how we started to do something I knew Sam would most likely kill us for if he found out.
(This is kind of short but the next chapter will be just  Seth and Cassie doing it so if you don't want to read it you can just skip chapter 21 and I'll try to get that posted as soon as I can and will remind whoever doesn't want to read smut in the beginning of the next chapter)