Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Alec Volturi and the truth
Cassie's Pov
I woke up and smiled. Maybe it was just a dream. Sadly it wasn't as I saw Alec's stupid face staring at me. "I'm not stupid la tua cantante" he smiled at me. Right that stupid mind thing. "Why are you always in my head?" I asked shoving him for what he did to me yesterday, and for what he's been doing to me for who knows how long now. "I wish I could answer you la tua cantante but one day it just happened" he said and I shoved passed him. If he doesn't know then I must be a damn unicorn. I sighed and then realized something making me tackle Alec to the floor. "Why did you always tell me those things?" I said hitting his chest. "What ever do you mean la tua cantante" he said looking at me trying to act innocent. I growled and he pushed me off of him. "You are telling me everything I need to know right now or I'm leaving and you'll never see another day in this world ever again" I growled pinning Alec to the wall. Before I knew it he had me up against the wall on the other side of the room with a death grip around my neck. "I don't think you get it la tua cantante but I'm in charge here" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. Stupid leeches and being stronger than me. I felt his grip on my throat tighten making me let out a strangled cough. "I told you to stop calling me that." He growled. "You just want me to like vampires so I can choose you 'when the time comes' but I won't and I never will" I wheezed out. He let out an animalistic growl and tightened his grip around my neck even more if that was possible and he hit my head against the wall. My vision eventually started to go black and I remember him throwing me to the ground before passing out. I felt my eyes flutter open and I started wheezing. I grabbed my neck and it was burning. Why the hell? I mentally scolded myself for being so stupid. Never upset a leech that is stronger than you. "I'm not a leech Cassie" I heard Alec whisper in my ear. I jumped and he caressed my neck with his finger. "If you're thinking of biting me don't I am so sick of everyone doing it" I complained pushing his hand away from my neck. "Don't be that way la tua cantante. I'm supposed to be your mate your supposed to like when I bite you" he whispered teasingly in my ear. I growled and pushed him. "Well I don't and I sure as hell will never EVER consider you as my mate you as-" I started but he had me up against the wall and I pushed him away. "Can we just leave already? I think we both know I'd rather die than have you as my mate." I looked at him pleadingly. "If you choose Seth you'll be stuck the way you are forever, half and half. With me you can be a full vampire" he whispered in my face, "you can finally fit in" he finished and whipped the tear that I hadn't realized streamed down my face. Black smoke came out from his hands and it consumed me and I couldn't feel anything. I let my senses take over and blackness surrounded me.
*Time skip*
I gasped and shot straight up hitting my head with something cold and hard making me fall back and groan. "Emmett don't make her pass out again she just woke up." I heard and I shot right back up "EMMETT" I screeched and basically hopped on him... or at least I tried to because he tackled me first. Everyone was in here after about 10 minutes and I explained everything that happened. I didn't know what Alec meant by "when the time comes" I better choose him but I intend to go to the elders and Sam and demand that they tell me.

(OKAY I KNOW THIS SUCKS! I haven't been able to update because I have had a lot of home work and I've been busy and I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I might be doing slower updates but have those chapters longer than these. Sorry that this story isn't all that great but I'll try to make it a little better.)