Chapter 19

Chapter 19: The truth
Cassie's Pov
I was in wolf form running to the reservation and I didn't stop until I got to Sam and Emily's. Once I got there and phased I marched right up to Sam. "Your telling me why I have two imprints right now." I demanded jabbing a finger in his chest. He sighed and motioned me up to my room. Once we got there and we both sat down he started to explain. "Every 100 years there is a girl born in the tribe with two different colored eyes" he explained and looked at me, "just like yours. They are half werewolf and half vampire once they get old enough of once one of their mates imprints on them. Once either of these things happen their leech imprint will be able to talk to them by sending mind messages if they haven't met. If they have met then both imprints have to fight 'to the death' But since you never met you have to decide which one you want to be with. Both of your eyes stand for one of your mates. The blue one is your shapeshifter side and your green is for your leech side." He paused. "Your adopted Cassandra" he finished and I looked at him like he had two heads. "I believe everything but the last part" I said shaking my head. "Well you are and I should know because your my daughter." He said and I looked at him like he had two heads. I started laughing and hit him. "That's a good one Sam and I'm going to leave the pack to marry Alec" I giggled but he just looked at me with a straight face. "BUT YOUR SO YOUNG!" I said shoving him and he started laughing. "I'm joking Cassie your my sister" he said and I tackled him smacking him. "I hate you so much" I said laughing. I walked downstairs feeling hungry and sat down next to Seth kissing his cheek getting food from the table and looked at everyone that was staring at me. "So how was your vacation with the leech? What did you guys do?" Paul asked curiously obviously trying to make Seth jealous. "We just talked and stuff" I mumbled and picked at my food. "Stuff? Did you guys kiss? Did you and him have-" before he could finish I tackled him to the floor across the table and back handed him. "Do you not know when to mind your own business?" I spat in his face and he just smirked at me not even getting mad  at the fact that I just slapped him. He flipped us over and he was on the top. "You probably liked spending time with him. You like leeches don't you Cassie? You guys probably had fun talking about when your going to leave." He said punching the floor next to my head making me flinch. "Are you jealous? Who said I was going to go with him?" I asked looking at him like he was crazy. "I, no" he growled hitting the floor next to my head barely missing me making me squeak a little. "Dammit" he muttered under his breath and got up and left me laying on the floor confused. Seth came over and picked me up kissing my forehead. "Come on." He said pulling me outside. We started walking and it was silent so I started swinging our arms whistling like the weirdo I am. We got to his house and we sat on the couch awkwardly watching tv. "What did you guys do?" He asked but almost begged looking at me. "He said that he wanted to have a chance of me picking him and then he kissed me" I paused biting my lip. "but I don't like him like that at all Seth." I said kissing his cheek. Seth started kissing my cheek and it sent chills down my spine. He kept kissing down my neck and then he stopped and pulled away moving my hair. "He bit you." He said running a finger over it slowly making it sting a little because it was still kind of new. "Yes?" I asked instead of stating it to see if he was mad about it. These were the times when I wish I had Edward's mind reading gift.
(I haven't bin posting a lot because school is keeping me busy and then I have to do other things too but I will try and update whenever I can sorry that this chapter is so short and sorry if this sucks. Thank you for reading this story's and voting on it and adding it to your reading lists I really appreciate it because I always think that I can't really write that well but I guess I can just a little. I'm sure no one reads this so... I'll update hopefully soon (: <3)