Chapter 17

Chapter 17: so you're the voice
Cassie's Pov
As we ran down to the clearing Edward explained that some Volturi members were coming and I mentally groaned because of all the stories the Cullen's have told me about them. Once we got there Alice said they'd be here any minute so they said the wolves had to leave. "Leah don't" I heard and my head snapped to Leah as a newborn that was left got his arms around her and Jacob intervened. I saw as the new born got his arms around Jacob and I ran to them and tackled the leech to the floor. I finally got my arms around his neck and ripped his head off hearing a shriek from behind me. I turned and looked at Seth as he held the leeches head in his hands and I tried not to laugh. Oops. I went to go stand by Rosalie as the pack left and I leaned on her feeling tired. Suddenly four leeches stood in front of us. 3 boys and 1 girl. My eyes scanned over all of them and I stopped on the second guy that was there and I felt the growl just leaving my mouth without me even meaning to. He just smirked and everyone looked confused except for Edward and Alice. Of course those two knew! "Hello my la tua cantante" he said smirking at me I was about to lung at him but I suddenly felt pain and I didn't even know where it was coming from. I screamed in pain and withered around on the floor. "Okay Jane that's enough" I heard him say and suddenly all the pain was gone. What the hell. I just stayed on the floor face down not wanting to get up. "The date is set" I suddenly heard after a while of me not listening and I got up standing near Rose. "You" I said pointing to whoever the guy was. "Who are you?" I asked. "Alec, and I do believe your Cassandra" Alec said and I basically coward behind Rosalie at how Alec was looking at me with an intimidating look. "Come here la tua cantante" he said motioning me over and I stayed put where I was. He smirked and looked at Jane. "Jane" he said and I immediately was at his side. "No need for that" I mumbled. I was suddenly grabbed by the neck and I clawed at there hands to let me go. "Don't hurt her" I heard Rosalie say and it only made the grip on my neck tighter. "Don't worry she'll be back but I won't promise she will be unharmed" I heard I believe Felix say and we were flashing by trees and avoiding everything. Soon Alec and I were in a room but I had no idea where everyone else was. "Where is everyone?" I asked looking around. "They went somewhere else where they can't hear what I'm going to tell you. You're going to stay with me here for a couple of days." He said and I groaned. I seriously groaned. I meant to do it to myself but I guess it just came out.
*time skip*
We seriously only told each other about ourselves. From everything we have talked about Alec could not seem any more boring to me than he already did. "Now I'm not going to get into much detail about this until they tell you about this but I want us to get to know each other so I at least have a chance" he said and he pulled me in for a kiss. It felt right and wrong all at once but I couldn't pull away. Alec made the kiss deeper and I finally just gave in and started kissing back. He moved his mouth down my neck and sank his teeth into my neck. What the hell is up with people biting me?! I started feeling light headed and pulled at Alec's hair trying to make him stop. He only took that as I wanted more which I didn't because it was hurting more than it should have. I let out a whimper and I guess that's when Alec got the point and pulled away. I tried hitting him but I was too light headed and I passed out.

Sorry this chapter is really short it's just a filler chapter and to finally show who the voice was from Cassie's mind. I'll try to make the next one longer once I have an idea of what to write. Sorry for the long wait for the chapters that are coming out.