Chapter 1

Lexington POV

It was times like this I wish I had Drew by my side. I've been hiding something from him and I think that he knows it. I hate having to sneak around on him, but this is something I got to do or should I say something I want to do. I really do hate lying to Drew about my whereabouts.

I'll talk to my dad about letting Drew know. I thought to myself as I drove done the highway.

I pull up to the trap house and I walk inside. I know what y'all thinking why is Lexington pulling up to the Trap house? Whell you'll just have to find out.

One Month Before...

Lexington POV

I was at home when I got a call from my daddy. I missed him, but he was always busy working. "Hey baby." My dad said.

"Hey daddy. What's up?" I said back.

"I miss you baby." He said.

"I miss you too daddy. How are you?"

"I miss you too baby doll and I'm fine. I was wondering if you could meet me somewhere. I have to talk to you about something." he said.

"Sure, where?" I asked and he gave me the address.

I got up and took a shower and got dressed.

I put my hair in a neat ponytail. I sprayed perfume on my body and grabbed my phone and keys. I locked the door and got in my car. I pulled off and headed to wear my dad wanted me to meet him.

I pulled up to this restaurant called "Lexi's". I got out my car and walked in the restaurant. I looked around and there was no one in there. That's strange. I just shrugged it if.

A hostess walked over to me

"You must be Lexington?" She smiled and I nodded my head yes. She led me to a table and walked away.

I sat there for what seemed like forever, but it was only five minutes. When I looked up I seen my daddy walking up to me with these two dudes tailored in black suits.

"Hey baby girl." My dad said.

"Hey daddy. What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"I see you get right to the point huh?" He said. I laughed

"Yeah you can say that. So what's up?"

He told the two men to excuse themselves and they walked over to the door.

"Well honey there is something that I been wanting to tell you." He stopped and just looked at me.

"What is it daddy you can tell me anything." I admitted.

He sighed.

"Well I'm a drug lord and you're a drug lord's daughter." He blurted out. I sat there looking at him confused. I bust out laughing.

"You can't be serious." I said.

"This is not a game I'm as serious as a heart attack." He looked at me. I was taken aback from this. I sat there just looking at him. It was silent you could hear a rat piss on cotton. He broke the silence.

"There is more that I need to tell you." I sat there just looking at him.

"What?" I said.

"You have a big brother." He said. I sat there in awe not nothing what to say or do. I just got up and started to walk away.