It's just a dream - Cute

Thanks so much for the 500 reads guys it means a lot to me!! Ok this is something different I guess so just go with it. Also I don't know if you would call this one cute but I didn't know what else to call it so...

Y/N

Lucille came crashing down on Glenn's head as the moment went so slow. The crack of his skull echoed in my head and his words. "Maggie I'll find you." The words echoed throughout my head until everything went black.

Glenn's bloody face appeared in front of my vision with Abe right next to him.

"Y/N why did you do this to me." Abe asked in a slurred voice.

"I'm sorry I didn't know. I didn't mean it." I replied yelling for them to forgive me.

"You did this. It's your fault, I thought you were my friend. I saved you and what did you do to help me. Nothing!" Glenn yelled walking around my kneeling figure.

"It should have been you. You should have died instead of us." Abe said kneeling down blood dripping on your head and clothes.

"Y/N! You need to wake up!" Someone yelled throughout the air.

"No Y/N You need to stay here with us." Glenn and Abe said simultaneously.

"Y/N!"

My eyes whipped open to see a frantic Carl. Glenn was gone and so was Abe and I was back in Alexandria.

"What happened? Where- What-"

"Y/N you had a nightmare. It's okay." Carl said looking down at your disheveled state.

"But they were here. It's my fault. I did this." I said looking around Carl my room trying to get a grip on what was real and what wasn't.

"Y/N we'll never leave."

"We're still here. Look at us. LOOK AT US!!"

Abe and Glenn stood in the corner blood dripping down their faces.

A blood curdling scream left my throat making Carl freak out. "Get away! Leave, you're dead! Leave!" I yelled trying to push away from Carl but he wouldn't let go.

"Y/N it's okay. Shh calm down. They're gone don't pay attention to them listen to the sound of my voice." Carl said soothingly. He rocked us back and forth on the bed. "They were here. They told me that it was my fault and that it should have been me. Carl it was my fault I should have-" I stared to say but was cut off by Carl. "No Y/N it's your mind playing tricks on you. It wasn't your fault. They loved you and they would never say such words to you." Carl said kissing my forehead. My body was tense and alert from my dream and the appearance of Glenn and Abraham. "Relax Y/N. It's wasn't real." Carl said rubbing my back calming me down.

"Okay. Okay." I said leaning into him. "Alright Y/N let's lay you down. I'll be just across the hall if you need me okay?" He asked covering me up after I laid down.  "Okay. Thank you Carl." I said melting into the warmth of my bed.  "No problem Y/N." Carl said smiling but his smile didn't match his eyes. His eyes had a look of sadness in them. As Carl started to walk away I began to feel scared again.

"Carl!?" I exclaimed shooting up in my bed. "Yeah?" Carl said popping his head back in the door frame.  "C-Can you stay with me?" I asked sheepishly.  "Of course" Carl said walking back to my bed. I watched as he walked me, I turned my head as he lifted the covers up the bed dipped at his weight making me tilt towards him a little more.  "Do you mind?" Carl said lifting his arm over my waist.

"Please." I said scooting back into him. His long arm secured around my waist making me feel safe. A tear slid down my face thinking about Glenn and a small sob escaped my lips. "It's okay Y/N. Shh. Relax I'm here and I won't let you go." Carl said pulling me closer to him.
"Thank you Carl." I said turning around so I could snuggle into his chest.

"It's okay Y/N because I love you." Carl said sweetly.

"I love you too."

Ok don't hate me for this imagine it kind of sucked but I managed to update sooner than I thought I would have. But this book kind of sucks and I'm starting to wonder if I should end it short. So comment wether I should keep this book going or not. But besides that I love you guys and I hope you all enjoyed.

Thanks, love you lots babes. 💋

Xoxo Laney