Coming home - Happy

This is my first imagine so sorry if it sucks...

Y/N

I sat hidden behind the couch in my living room with my brother Ron. "Ron w-were not gonna make it." I barely managed to get out. These people with a 'W' on their foreheads had gotten over the fence and were killing everyone. "Don't say that Y/N." He said quietly. There was one of the 'W' people upstairs and we were trying to be as quite as possible. "Why don't we just make a run for it?" I said as I scooted towards the end of the back of the couch.

"What? No. Then we definitely won't make it." He said grabbing my arm. "Yes. We will now come on." I said standing up and making a run for the door with Ron right behind me.
I yanked open the door and ran down the front steps. "Let's go to Carl's house." I said grabbing Ron's hand and pulling him up with me. I ran through several yards tying to stay hidden, we made it Carl's house. I banged on the door three times.

"Carl! Carl open the door!" I yelled as he flung open the door. I stumbled inside and Ron came in right behind me. "Are you guys okay?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me into a hug. "Yeah yeah we're okay. Are you?" I asked pulling him closer in the hug. "I'm okay." He said pulling away and smiling.

"Great. Okay where's Enid?" Ron asked. I knew where she was I saw her leave when the 'W' people attacked. "I know where she is..." I said knowing that I would have to go after her. I can't just leave my Bestfriend out there all alone, even though she can probably handle herself, it just didn't feel right.

"Where is she?" Carl asked with concern. I started pacing back and forth knowing that they wouldn't want me going after her. "She...she went outside the walls. But I know where she is." Ron and Carl waited for answer. "She went back to her old house. And I'm going to get her." Carl looked at me like I was crazy. "No no no no no your not. You can't go by yourself." I sighed.

"I'm the only one who knows where her house is. And she's my Bestfriend I have to go Carl." I said hugging him and Ron. I turned to leave but Ron grabbed my arm. "Y/N you can't. We can't risk loosing you. Your my sister, Carl's girlfriend, and you have other people here that love and care about you." Ron said. I looked at him trying not to tear up. "And she's my best friend. And I'm going to save her. And I will be back. I love you guys."

I picked up Judith off the floor and gave her to Carl. "And besides you guys have to take care of Judith." Carl took her from me and kissed me on the cheek. "You better come back or I don't know what I'll do Y/N. I can't live without you. I just can't."

I gave him a faint smile. "And I can't live without you." I said holding his hand. I walked over to the counter and flung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed my hand gun. I headed towards the door and looked back at my brother and Carl. "I'll be back with Enid."

Carl

I watched as Y/N walked out the door. I shouldn't have let her go out there, she's in danger. But she already had her mind set and there was no changing it.

I cradled Judith in my arms as I turned to Ron. He looked at me and ran his hand through his hair. "They'll be okay." I said trying to lighten the mood. Ron shook his head and sighed. "I hope your right." He said headed towards the stairs but stopped in his tracks when the door flung open. Enid.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Ron yelled. Enid sighed. "Wow very welcoming." Ron pulled her into a hug. "I mean... Y/N said you went over the walls, she said you went back to your old house." Ron said. Enid started pacing and running her hand through her hair. "Oh my- she didn't..." She said. I started at her blankly. "She- she did. She went over the walls, oh my god she's crazy." Enid paused. "We have to go find her before it's too late. Come on guys."

Ron backed away slowly and picked up Judith. "I'll stay here and watch Judith." Enid nodded her head and gathered her things. I walked past him and patted him on the back. "Alright just keep her safe." Ron turned around. "Hey...be carful guys. And make sure my sister is to." I gave a faint smile and nodded my head.  "We will." I said as Enid and I walked out the door.

Once we got outside we dashed through people's yards staying hidden. We just about made it to the entrance and I spoke up. "I thought you left..." I said pulling the gate open wider and closing it behind Enid. "I did. I just came back." We ran down the road and followed Enid as she turned into the woods.

As we ran through the twisted trees, Enid started slowing down. "It's up ahead." She said running a little farther and coming to stop. I looked over at her house and there were dozens of walkers. Enid stood still. "I-I don't know what to do Carl..." she said. I put my hand on her shoulder. "She has to be alive...." I said walking closer and hiding behind a tree. "Carl. There are tons of walkers over there how is she supposed to survive?" I looked at her. "She..she can't be dead." I said. Enid walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. "It's okay. Let's....let's just go back and see if everyone is okay."

I nodded my head as we turned around to walk back to Alexandria. I can't believe she's actually gone. She...she said she would be back, and now she's gone. "Carl?" She said. "Yeah?" Enid looked at me weird. "What? I didn't say anything." I looked at her with confusion. "You...you didn't?" I asked turning around slightly. "Enid?" I heard the voice again. I looked over and saw Y/N standing there.

"Y/N?! Oh my god!" I said running towards her and pulling her into a huge hug. We were all practically in tears. I almost couldn't believe that she was actually here. "I-I'm so happy you guys are okay." Y/N said with tears in her eyes. "I'm so happy you're okay!" Enid said while hugging Y/N. "W-We thought you were in the house..." I said. I felt guilty for even thinking she was dead and just leaving her there.

"No...It was over run with Walkers when I arrived here. I was just about to head back when I ran into a few Walkers. But I'm okay." Y/N said. "We thought you were dead..." Enid said obviously guilty too. "I thought you were dead." Y/N said pointing at Enid. "No no I didn't make it far before I had to turn back." She paused. "I'm just really happy everyone is ok."

Y/N smiled but it shortly dropped. "What about my brothers? My mom? The rest of Alexandria?" I started at her blankly. "I don't know... They should be okay. We left when things were calming down." I said.

Y/N

As we ran back towards Alexandria we quickly flung open the gates. I froze when I noticed we were being held at gun point. "Wow. Carol it's just us." Carl said. She dropped the gun and ran to us. She pulled us into a big hug. "We were worried sick about you three. I'm glad you guys are okay." I sighed. "Yeah we're okay...how's everyone else?" I asked as we started walking towards my house. She didn't answer until we reached the door. "See for your self." She said opening the door while smiling.

I walked in and saw my two brothers, My mom, Rick and Judith. I ran up to them and gave them all a hug. While Carl was talking to his dad while cradling Judith in his arms. "You're alive." Ron said to me while smiling. "Yeah I guess I am." I said smiling back while Carl and his dad walked over to me and my family. "Were all safe and sound again." Carl said kissing my cheek. "Yeah...I love you guys."

Ahhhh this kind of sucked guys.... sorry if it did. But I hoped you liked it I worked really hard on it. And I put a lot of time and effort into it so please no hate. It's my first time writing an imagine soooo. Yeah. Please Vote and Comment. I would love to hear from you guys.

Thanks, love you lots babes. 💋

Xoxo Laney