Reunited - Cute

Okay so it's been awhile since I updated but I'm back! Thank you guys so much for all the reads, it means so much to me! So here's a new imagine.

I sat with Beth in the watch tower waiting for the rest of the group to get back. It's been 3 days and there's been no sight of them. I felt alone even though I was surrounded with my friends and family. Well most of them anyways, Carl, Rick, Daryl, and Carol were all out on that run. "Beth." I said turning away from the window and facing Beth. "Yeah?" She said looking up from her book that she was reading. "Do you think they're okay?" I asked while playing with my hair. She sighed. "Yeah, they're together so they should be fine." She said tossing her book to the floor.

I nodded my head as I opened the trap door in the floor. I climbed down the watch tower and walked towards the cell block. Once I was inside I found Glenn and Maggie talking. "Hey." I said walking past them with a smile. "Hey Y/N." Maggie said while Glenn smiled. I walked up the stairs and into my cell. I sighed as I plopped down onto my bed. "When are you going to get back Carl?" I said quietly. I used to think talking to yourself was weird but now I do it all the time. I got bored fast so I decided to go to Carl's cell.

I sat up and walked to Carl's cell. I smiled when I saw a Polaroid picture of me and Carl. Glenn had taken a picture of us when he first found that camera, it wasn't much but the picture meant the world to me. I looked around the cell and saw a stack of comic books that he's collected on runs. I was never a comic book type person but I decided to read one anyways. I laid on his bed and started reading a comic that was on top of the stack.

••••

As I turned to the last page I felt the end of the bed sink. I lowered the comic book to find Beth sitting there with a smile on her face. "I have a surprise for you." She said pulling me off the bed. I sighed as I followed her down the stairs and out of the cell block. She grabbed my hand and pulled me around the corner. I smiled when I saw Rick standing in front of me. "You miss me?" Rick said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. I laughed. "Of course I did." I said hugging him. As I pulled away I saw Carol and Daryl talking to Glenn. They looked over at me and waved, I smiled and waved back. But someone was missing? Carl.

"Beth where's Carl?" I said turning around to face her. As I turned I came face to face with Carl. "Oh gosh you're back!" I said hugging him. He laughed slightly. "Glad to see you to." He said pulling away from the hug and kissing me. Beth squealed as we pulled apart. "You guys are so cute!" She said. I blushed. "Thanks Beth." I said smiling at her. "Now that I'm back, we have some catching up to do." Carl said with a smirk as he grabbed my hand. I laughed. "Well let's get on with it then."

Okay. So I'm Idk about this one but it's an update and yeah. So please please please leave requests so I can have better ideas for these lol. I try my best every time I update so vote and comment if you liked it. Hope you guys are having a great week.

Thanks, love you lots babes. 💋

Xoxo -Laney