Dirty little secret - Smut

Request from QueenDolan_27
Warning: Smut
Important notice: please understand that everyone partaking in sexual activity is 18 years or older in the imagine.
Back at it again with the smut imagines lolololololol. Any who I hope you like this, and thank you sm for leaving a request! Also I have an uploading schedule!!! I update on Tuesdays and Thursdays!!!! I might post on the weekends but idkkk. That schedule is just for summer cause I can't keep it up during school lol. So I already fucked up my schedule but I'll be posting tomorrow. Ily guys!

Marsaydez

"We might be a few days, will you be okay?" Michonne asked me. I gave her a light smile. "Trust me. I'll be just fine." She smiled slightly. "Okay good. I love you." She said kissing my on the forehead. "I love you too mom." I said while hugging her. Just then I saw Carl walking towards us with his dad. "You ready?" Rick asked my mom. "Yeah, lets go." She said. Rick glanced at me and then at Carl. "You two gonna be okay here?" I nodded my head as Carl spoke up. "We can take care of ourselves." He said looking at me with a smile. I smiled back. "Yeah will be fine."

"Okay good, well will see you two in a few days." Rick said giving us hugs. Mom gave us hugs too and then they set off on their run. As soon as they were out of sight, Carl and I immediately looked at each other. "Bet I can beat you to the house." He said with a smirk. "Bet you can't!" I said as I started running to his house, dodging in and out of people. Carl wasn't far behind me and soon he caught up. He ran up to his porch and flung the door open, he continued to run inside while I closed the door behind me.

As I turned around to keep running, I found myself running into Carl as he picked me and spun me around. We laughed as we fell back onto a chair. "I win." He said softly. I laughed as I kissed his nose. "I love you." I whispered in his ear. He kissed my check. "I love you too Marsaydez." He looked at me and frowned. "I wish we didn't have to keep this a secret." He said as I sat up next to him. "Yeah. But our parents can't know. I mean now that they're dating it'd be weird if they knew we were dating." I said with a sigh.

Carl kissed my neck. "Yeah but we can enjoy ourselves while they're gone." He said as he continued to kiss my neck and trailed down to my stomach. "Do you wanna try something?" He asked me. I nodded my head. "I'm up for anything." I said messing with my hair. He stood up and scratched the back of his head. He paused for a brief second as I stood up. "Do you wanna have sex?" He said with an awkward smile. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Like I said. I'm up for anything." I said as I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. He smiled into the kiss, but then depended it. He ran his hands threw my hair, as I took his hat off and dropped it to the floor. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and slowly pulled it off. "Mari." He said quietly. "Hmm?" I said as I pulled away. "Let's go to my room." He said as he took his belt off. I nodded and grabbed his hand and dragged him to his room.

I walked into his room and sat on his bed facing the doorway, where Carl stood. "Wait. I'll be right back." He said as he ran down the hall. I let myself fall back on to the bed as I smiled to myself. I heard footsteps running back down the hallway as I sat back up. "Catch." Carl said as he threw a condom at me. I laughed. "Okay Mr. Grimes." He laughed as I slide his shirt over his head, I started to attempt to get my skinny jeans off.

Carl helped my take my jeans off and took off his boxers, then started to kiss up my leg. He reached my inner thigh and tugged on my panties with his teeth. Soon they were off and he was on top of me. He slide on the condom and went right back to kissing me. "Mari." He whispered in my ear. "Are you sure about this." He asked. I smiled. "Carl, I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't sure." I said as ran my hand threw his hair. He smiled back. "Okay good."

I felt him position himself at my entrance and slowly go in. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as I squeezed my eyes shut. "You good?" He asked as he put his hand on my lower back. I paused. "Yeah. We're good." I said. He continued to push in and out of me as I moaned in Carl's ear. "Oh my god. Carl." I said in between breaths. We kept it going for a little while then he sped up. "Marsaydez. God you're so tight." Carl moaned. I laughed slightly. "Well you're my first."

He sped up just a little bit more and finally came. "You almost there?" He asked me as he kissed me again. "Y-yeah." I said as I felt myself getting ready. He did one last thrust and  I let out a gasp, reaching my high. He pulled out and fell next to me. I started to catch my breath as he sat up and threw the condom away. "I like that my dad and Michonne are gone." He said with a smile. I sat up and looked at him. "Me too." I said with a smile. He crawled back onto the bed and kissed my nose. "This is just between you and me." He said moving my hair out of my face. "Yes. Our dirty little secret."

I honestly had a lot of fun writing this so I hope you liked it! Lol so I'm gonna try and keep this schedule going so yeah. Sorry I updated late in the day but I haven't had time to work on it a lot. But thanks for leaving a request!

Thanks, love you lots babes. 💋

Xoxo Laney