Drunk - Cute

I don't really know, just go with it.

Carl

"Enid would you hurry up." I said slowing down. "I'm walking a normal pace damnit, I don't know what else you want from me." She said back. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk over to Y/N's house. She had told Enid and I to come over for a surprise that she'd had found on a run.

Enid and I finally reach Y/N's house and walk up the pathway. Enid sits on the hanging bench as I knock on the door. "Y/N its Carl and Enid." I say. I here stuff falling over on the other side of the door. Enid stands up and walks over to the door. "Do think it's a walker?" She asked worried. "I don't know." I say as attempt to ram into the door. After a few attempts the door opens. Enid I run inside to find Y/N sitting on the stairs with a blank expression.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Enid asks slowly walking Y/N's direction. I kneel down in front of her and she looks up. Suddenly a smile appears on her face. "Guys! Oh my gosh I thought you'd never show up!" She said attempting to stand up but failed. "Of course we'd come over? What's wrong?" I asked holding her up right. "Oh! Oh! Let me show you the surprise!" She said loudly. I held her hand as she dragged me into the kitchen barely able to keep her balance.

I glance over at Enid as we enter the kitchen. She looked just as confused as me, then we saw a bottle of wine partially gone sitting on the counter. "Oh...Y/N." I sighed. "This is the surprise? And your already drunk?" I asked. She ran her hand through her hair. "Well um yeah... but! But it's okay! We can all have some fun!" She said handing me the bottle. "Y/N...I." Just then Enid took the bottle from me and had a few sips without hesitation.

I looked at her with wide eyes. "What? Have some." She said giving me the bottle. "Guys... I don't think." I started to say but was interrupted. "Carl!" Y/N yelled. "Drink it!" I rolled my eyes. "Fuck it." I said then had a few sips. Then Enid shouted. "Yeah! That's more like it!"

~~~

I sat on the couch with Enid passed out on the other side. Y/N was sitting on the other side of me humming quietly to herself. It was a fun night, the girls had a little bit to much to drink but I on the other hand was still somewhat sober. "Carl..." Y/N started to say. "Yeah?" I asked. Y/N put her head on my shoulder. "I think your pretty cute." She said. I froze I had always had a feelings that she liked me but I never knew she actually did. "I um." I started to say. "No. I know you like me you don't have to make up a lie." She said laughing slightly.

"I wasn't going to lie... I think your pretty cute too." I said smiling. "Well that's just wonderful. Sober Y/N better hear about this, she'd like that." She said grabbing my hand. "Yeah... she'll be the first to know, I promise." She yawned. "Good...good. Well if you don't mind I'm going to fall asleep on you." She said with a tired tone. I laughed. "Go ahead." I said somewhat tired myself. Soon our little party came to an end with us all passed out on the couch. I'll never forget that night.

Well.... I tried. Idk I thought it was cute. A little short but cute. So hope you guys enjoyed that. Please vote and leave feedback. I love to hear from you guys.
Oh and please please please leave some requests in running out of ideas... the request form thingy is in the production. So yeah.

Thanks, love you lots babes. 💋
Xoxo Laney