1.

Update (:

Y/N

Life was easy.

Not a lot of people get to say that these days. But I was one of the few.

That was the way I wanted it, wouldn't have changed it for the world. It was nice and peaceful most of the time.

I was part of a community, I had lots of people. Most of the time I felt like no one was there, I felt alone.

There was a few kids, I didn't talk to them. They knew who I was, I knew who they were.

Life was simple but it didn't always feel that way. It felt like it was dark all the time, like I had no where to go.

A few months back, I wouldn't be thinking that way. I wouldn't have enough time to think, I would just do what I had to do.

I was fighting for my life everyday, every night. It was an on going  process of trying to stay alive.

I was hurting, I was hurting bad. People came and went as each day passed. I was always on my toes, I didn't trust anyone.

You can't trust anyone.

One wrong choice and you could be dead.

I was worrying, crying, running, all the time. Once I found Alexandria, I didn't have to do that anymore. I had finally found a home.

I was safe. That's all that mattered.

I didn't have to go out and fight for me or anyone else.

I never talked to anyone, I didn't want to get to attached. I knew people didn't last in this world.

We all live, we all die.

That's life.

But one day everything changed.

Everything felt different.

Like sunshine was seeping in through the clouds that taunted me everyday.

That little ray of sunshine, was a boy.

It's ah been awhile and I have zero motivation

Thanks, love you lots babes. 💋
Xoxo Laney