Sex with the enemy .pt 2 - Smut

Warning: Smut
Important notice: please understand that everyone partaking in sexual activity is 18 years or older in the imagine.
WE HIT 3k!!! I did not think it would take me this long to update. Okay so I'm gonna do a part 2 of this and I'm gonna update again. So yay!

Carl

"Why were you with her?" Glenn asked. I shook my head and smiled slightly. "Like she said, we were just having fun." I said as I walked down the street. "But Negan's daughter?" He asked blankly. "She started it." I said rolling my eyes. "And what did you do?" He asked. I smirked. "Finished it." I paused. "Why do you care so much?" I asked walking up to the gates. He didn't say anything for a second but then spoke up. "I don't care. I just don't want your dad catching you." He said as he walked away.

My dad won't catch us, we have several places we could meet up. And it's not like he can do anything about it anyways. What is he gonna do ground me? I walked back to my house and stepped inside. I put my gun on the counter and walked upstairs, it was getting late anyways so I might as well go to sleep.

^****^

Y/N

It was now late afternoon and I figured it was the perfect time to go see Carl. I walked out of my room past Dwight. "Where are you going in such a rush Y/N?" I stoped and spun around on my heels. "Oh you know....just going out a run for some supplies." I said with a smile. "Okay I'll tell your dad that you're out, when I see him again." He sad as he kept walking. As soon as I got outside I ran towards the gates and opened them. "Dad would kill me if he ever found out." I whispered to myself as I shut the gates behind me.

I ran down the street and about half way to Alexandria I saw my dad's truck heading back to the Sanctuary. I sighed as it came up next to me and stopping.  My dad rolled down the window and smiled at me. "And where are you going little lady?" I bit my lip not knowing what to say. "Um I'm just out on a run." I said with an awkward smile. "Ah. Well you see we just went to the Hill Top to pick up some stuff and we were about to head out to Alexandria after we dropped this truck load off." He paused. "Why don't you just come with us?" He asked. I smiled. "Okay." I said as I got in the truck.

^****^

Carl

Negan and his men came in through the gates as we all stopped what were doing and looked at them. I was hoping Y/N would be with them, just maybe she would be. "Carl go see where Judith is." My dad whispered to me. I nodded my head and went to my house to check on her.
As I was about open the door to her room I felt something touch my shoulder. I turned around fast to find Y/N. "What's wrong Grimes? Did I scare you?" She said with a smirk. "Just a little." I said as I opened the door to find Judith sleeping.

"Cute kid. Who's is it?" Y/N said playing with her hair. "She's my sister." I said looking at Judith. Just then Y/N grabbed the side of my face and connected her lips to mine. I pulled away. "Desperate are we?" I said laughing slightly. "Shut up and kiss me." She said with a smile. We backed up to a wall as she took her hair out of a pony tail I moved my hand down her waist and grabbed her butt. After she was done with her hair she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. "Wait. Can we do this somewhere else?" She asked. "Why?" I said with concern. She looked at me and then at Judith, who was now sitting up looking at Y/N.

She pointed at Judith. "She's giving me judgmental looks." She says looking back at me. I laughed. "Ok fine." I said as I carried Y/N to my room across the hall. Once we were inside the room I put her down and she quickly took of her shirt and shorts as I did the same.
She crawled onto the bed with a smirk, as she looked back at me. "So, you do this often?" I asked as I sat on the bed next to her. She pouted as she looked at me. "No. There isn't normally guys my age at the Sanctuary." She said as she swung her leg over my lap. "Well can I make it up to you?" I asked with smirk. "Ohhh yes you can." She said as she connected her lips to mine.

Y/N

His hand traveled down to my entrance as he started to rub me through my panties. I let out a small moan. "Carl." I whispered in his ear. "Mhmm." He mumbled. "I want you so bad." I said as I tugged on his boxers pulling them down. "Wait do you-" Carl started to ask. "Yup." I said getting up and getting a condom out of my shorts pocket. "How'd you-" he  started to say again but I cut him off once more. "I just knew." I said as I got back on the bed and slide my panties off, throwing them to the ground. He rolled the condom on as he moved towards me.

We started to kiss again as he entered me. He thrusted in and out of me with force. "Holy shit Grimes." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "God Y/N you're so tight." He said as he started to slow down. "Don't slow down! Let me do it." I said as I flipped us over. "Demanding much?" Carl asked sarcastically. I smirked. "That's the way I like it." I said as moved myself up and down on his length. He sat up and started to suck on my sweet spot as I let out a moan, I went faster up and down as he moved his hips in sync with mine.

After awhile I was about to hit my high. "Carl...I'm going to-" I tried to say but failed as I went down once more and came. "I'm almost there to." Carl said as I road out my high. After a few more times I felt him release himself as he let out a moan. "Oh god Y/N." His thrusts became sloppy and soon he pulled out, we were both out of breathe and about ready to pass out. I fell next to him and closed my eyes. But then it hit me. I quickly got out of bed and started putting my cloths back on. "Shit I forgot I have to go back with my dad!"

Carl jumped out of bed throwing away the condom and putting his cloths on. "Well just say you got side tracked." He said putting his jeans on. I tossed him his shirt as I finished putting on my shorts and opened the door. "I'm gonna go Carl. I'll see you soon." I said as I ran out the door and through the house. I swung open the front door and ran down the street to where everyone was. I saw my dad and started walking towards him, Simon saw me and pointed to me as my dad turned around. "There you are!" He said with a smile. "Where were you?" He asked as he put his arm around my shoulder and started walking towards the truck.

I paused. "Oh. I just got side tracked. It won't happen again." I said as I looked over my shoulder to see Carl walking out of his house. I smiled as I waved to him. He walked down the street a little ways and waved back. Maybe he wasn't as much of an enemy as I thought he was.

I am so so sorry that it took me so long to update. And that was a pretty shitty ending and I feel bad about it. But I'm going to update more because I have a few ideas. It's just that I've been going through some serious shit lately and I don't know how to deal with it. And thank you guys so much for the 3k I honestly don't deserve it. But we're good and I update so I hope you enjoyed.

Thanks, love you lots babes. 💋

Xoxo -Laney