Chapter 10

This Chapter is being dedicated to my friend paintingxredxroses because she has followed my story from the beginning.  She is also a very talented writer and you should go read her story. <3 

Elle’s POV

I woke up in Dylan’s arms and wished that I didn’t have to pretend he was just my body guard while on this job.  I stayed as still as I could so I didn’t wake Dylan.  I looked at him and studied his facial features.  He was so adorable when he was sleeping; his lips were pouty and rosy.  I wanted to kiss him but knew that would wake him up.  I felt his breathing change which let me know that he was waking up.  Leaning in I kissed him gently on the lips.  He responded back with an equally sweet kiss.  “Good morning.” He said as he pulled away.  “Good morning.” I smiled at him.  He didn’t move; he just laid there looking at me.

“We have to get moving.” I told him remembering we had a plane to catch.  Dylan let out a groan.  “I know baby, I don’t like this either but we have to.” I told him as I got out of bed.  “Quit being a pervert and get dressed.” I said after I realized he was watching me walk naked to the bathroom.  His arms wrapped around my waist.  “I’m not a pervert.  I’m allowed to look at my fiancé.” He whispered in my ear as his hands roamed my body.  “You’re still a pervert.” I said and let out a light moan to his touch.  “We have time for one last time to be together.” He placed kisses down my neck.  “I have to shower.  Save water with me.” I said suggestively.  I hopped into the shower and let the warm water run down my body as Dylan captured my lips with his.  His body was pressed up against mine and I could feel every inch of him.  He lifted me and pressed me against the wall.  My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist.  This time the swells of pleasure he was giving me were totally different from last night.  I called out his name and he let out a grunt.  Quickly, we both showered realizing we just wasted precious time. 

I got dressed in a flowing skirt that stopped just above my knees and an off the shoulder pink shirt, I pulled my hair up into a messy bun.  Dylan had on black jeans and a black shirt.  He was hot and I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.  “Let’s go.” I smiled at him.  We pulled up to the airport and the butterflies came to me.  I was nervous because this was my first job without my mother.  “We’re going to do fine.” He reassured me as we checked in our bags and waited in the line for security.

“Ticket and ID.” The guy rolled his eyes.  “Megs Kivesti.” He looked at me.  “What are you going to London for?” He was interested.  “I’m in a runway show.” I flashed him my smile.  His eyes roamed my body.  “Have I seen you in anything?” He asked.  I handed him one of the magazines that were altered so that I was in it.  “I thought you looked familiar.” His eyes lit up.  “Have a safe flight and fun in your show.” He smirked.  I walked through the scanner and gathered my things.  I waited and waited.  Dylan was being hassled.  “Excuse me, what happened to the guy I was with?” I asked the guy at the monitor.  “He’s being searched.” He snapped.

“Do you know who I am?” He looked at me this time.  “Should I?” He raised his eyebrow at me.  “I’m Megs Kivesti.  I’m a model from Europe and that man you are searching is my body guard.  If I’m late for my flight because you are searching him, I will have all of your jobs and I will sue this airport for all it’s worth.  I know some very influential people that it will happen.” I threatened.  “Miss, are you threatening us?” A woman piped up.  “I don’t threaten, I make promises.” I said through gritted teeth.  Her eyes went wide.  “I can’t do anything.” They both said.  “We will see about that.” I snapped and pulled out my phone.