Chapter 3

Copyright © 2011 Noel Elizabeth

“Reminds you of Tony?” I hissed at her.  She turned around and faced me.  “Yeah, he does.” She smirked.  I walked over to her and punched her in the face. She shook it off and came at me.  Dylan caught her before she could strike me.  “A Duke would have been knocked out by that punch, you shook it off.  Your facial features and personality traits don’t match up to ours.  Finally, your tattoo is all wrong.” I charged towards her and cut it just like I cut Silvia’s.  There was a gasp in the room when they saw what she was.  “You’re part of the Blair assassins!” Zander exclaimed.  She snickered.  “Take her to the holding cell.” He told Dylan.  “Hurry back Dylan.” I urged him. 

Dylan reappeared and I was able to finish with what I found.  “Silvia.” I smiled at her.  She looked worried.  “Do you ever feel like you don’t fit in at home?” I asked her.  She just nodded her head.  “Tell me why.” I said.  “I can’t fight like they can, they no longer let me train with them.  They call me Sissy Silvia but that only pisses me off so I sneak up on them and catch them off guard.  They hate it when I do that.” She smiled.  “Silvia, tell Zander about your tattoo.” I smiled.  “Well, Elle cut it just like she did to Ambers only to see that I didn’t bleed.” She shrugged her shoulders. Zander looked at me in awe.  “Dylan, do you have any siblings?” He asked.  “Yeah, I have one half-sister, a brother and another half-sister but she’s missing.” He said with his head hung low.  “Why is she missing?” I asked.  “Because I couldn’t kill her.” He hissed.  “Why did you have to do that?” I implored.  “She was dating a Blair.  She was happy, he was happy.  They ran away and I was supposed to kill them for betraying us.” He whispered.  “Can I tell him?” I asked Zander.  “Tell me what?!” He yelled.  Zander nodded his head. 

“Tell you that Silvia is your sister.” I watched their faces as what I said sunk in.  “NO!” They both said at the same time.  “Yes, you are.  Luke and Adam are going to go with you to your house.  You need to pack all your belongings.  Knowing that you aren’t really a Blair, that means you don’t have much.  Grab all that you can fit into this bag.  Luke and Adam will be in the car waiting for you.  Go quickly.” I told her.  They all ran out of the house to get Silvia’s things.  Dylan looked between Zander and me.  “You two look so similar.” Dylan said noticing our similar features.  “We should.” I smiled.  “Why?” Dylan was confused.  “She’s my half-sister.  We have the same father.  You and Silvia share the same father.” He explained.  “You know who my father is?” Dylan whispered.  Zander nodded.  “Who is he?” He asked.  “It’s better that you don’t know.  He is unstable.  The man you grew up with calling Dad should be the only man you want to call that.” I said.  “You know who he is?!” He yelled.  I nodded my head.  “How come you know who he is but I don’t?” He asked.  “Because my mom captured him, I was his bait.  He is a sick and twisted man.  You’re better off not knowing him.” I hissed. 

“Can you tell me about why you’re here?” He asked.  I realized that I was alone with him and Zander.  “You’re safe here.  This is YOUR Dylan.  Don’t worry about not knowing.  I do know this.” Zander smiled at me.  “Wait, how many Dylan’s have you been with?” He asked.  “I haven’t been with any Dylan’s.  There is a sure fire way to figure out if I’m the girl that is made for you without test driving the car.” I whispered.  “Have you been with anyone?” He implored.  “No.” I blushed.  “Wow.” He whispered.  “Oh man.  So, this is so wrong.  Silvia and I have done stuff, if you catch what I’m saying.  I’ve been getting with my sister.” He wiped his hands down his face.  I was just glad that he forgot about asking me why I was there.  “It happens.” I shrugged.  “What do you mean?” He asked.  “Well, some of us share fathers but not mothers and we all live with our mothers.  Our fathers go around planting their seed creating more of us.  It happened to a couple once, they were about to get engaged and when it came to meeting the parents her dad was there.  When he walked in the house he said “Dad I didn’t think you could make it.” The girl was horrified. They broke up because that was just too weird.  I don’t see how it’s weird if you have a nameless tattoo and our parents never marry.” I shrugged.  “Wow.  How did you find out that Zander was your half-brother?” He asked me.  “Well, you can call him Jason now, Amber never met him and I didn’t want to let her know.  We almost dated, he came over after school one day and my Dad was visiting.  Zander called him Dad and we ended up staying just friends.” I smiled.  Dylan let out a sigh.  “Now, what kind of situation did you get in that you needed to run?” He asked bringing up the question again.  “IkilledJasmine.” I said quickly.  “YOU WHAT?!” He yelled.  “You don’t understand, she was dating Elliot and was going to tell him how we were trained.  She was going to expose us.  I killed my mother to save us, all of us.” I let the tears I've been holding in out.  I was sobbing with Dylan looking at me in shock.  Zander wrapped me in his arms and I cried in his chest.