Chapter 6

I wasn't happy with the first Chapter 6 that I posted so I rewrote it.  I hope that you like it better than what I previously posted if you read it.  Again, remember to vote, comment and like.  Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2012 Noel Elizabeth

Slowly I felt my body start to wake up.  My body ached everywhere, it felt like someone put my head in a vice grip and was still tightening it.  “Sleeping beauty.” I heard that same voice call sing songy.  I looked around the room and found him sitting in front of me.  “Ah, my dear.  Someone is here to see you.” He smirked.  His face was replaced with Elliot’s.  “Hello, Elle, I was wondering when you would wake up.  That was a strong dose Maverick gave you.  Three days, you’ve been out for three days.” He chuckled.  “What do you want?” I asked.  I was weak and I was fighting my body to take control.  “I want your family to know what it’s like to lose someone important.” He hissed.  “We know what that feels like you coward.  The only way you were able to catch me is because you had someone drug me.  Fight me like a man.” I spit at him.  He laughed in my face.  “My dear Elle, I don’t think you understand how important you really are.” He snickered pacing the room.  “What do you mean?” I was curious to find out what kind of crap he was going to throw at me.  “You my darling are THE Duke, the child that is the most valuable because you are the first.  Your mother was a prize herself and you inherited everything of hers, you look like her, you sound like her, you even smell like her.” He trailed his finger down the side of my face.  “I’m not my mother; I would never betray my family.” I spat at him.  “Oh, Elle, Elle, Elle, when will you learn that she was never betraying her family, she was just letting us play fair.  You are the Achilles heel of your father.  He would do anything to save you, he is even going to try and save you.” He chuckled.  “You will end up dead.” I said loud enough for him to hear me.  “Are you threatening me, little girl?!” He was angry now.  “It’s not a threat, I promise you that.” I glared at him.  “How will I end up dead if you are stuck here, in my private facility, which no one knows of but a few Blair’s?” He was inches from my face.  “Two things.  One, they will find me because you have weak links in your association, you can thank Connor for that.  Two, my father and family will hunt you down until you’re dead.” I said staring right into his eyes.  “We will see about that, now I have things to take care of.” He said walking away.  I felt another prick in my neck and the world around me went black.

Richard’s POV

“What do you have for me?” I asked Sal my lead tracker.  “Sir, it seems they have gone off the grid.  I can’t find them anywhere.  I’ve checked Satellites, I’ve checked with our insiders and I’ve even tried to locate her position by tracking her cell phone.  It’s like they disappeared.” He said waiting for me to yell.  “Thank you Sal, I know you’re doing all you can.  It’s just Elle is more important to us than she understands.  I sent her with Jasmine for a reason.” I started to explain but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Sir, I’m sorry to interrupt but I think I may have an idea on how to find them.” Dylan said.  This was the first time in days that he’s spoken to anyone.  He was devastated and blamed himself for Elle being grabbed.  In all honesty he looked like crap, I think I needed to rethink the tattoos because if this is what happened when you found out who was made for you and something happens, it’s devastating to look at.  “What is your idea?” I asked.  He opened the door a little further and let in another young man.  “Sir, this is Sam Foster.  I think he is our key to getting Elle back.” He let out a sigh.

“Sam Foster, of the Foster’s?”  I asked him looking him over.  “Yes, sir.  We were in the process of getting our association together with the help of Jasmine and Elliot. Jasmine was my contact but then I lost contact with her.  I came to the place she always talked about when we would talk.  I got close with Elliot and found out that he has a secret compound that is just outside city limits.  You won’t be able to pick it up on Satellites or anything because he has devices that scramble any signals that come in the area.” He started to explain to me.  “Show me on this map.” I said pointing to the map that was laid out on the table.  He looked it over and then pointed out where the compound was.  “Sam, when this is all taken care of and my daughter is safe and sound here in her home, I will help you get your association together.” I shook his hand meaning every word.  Sam and Dylan started to leave my office.  “Dylan, a word.” I said to him.  He paused and looked frightened.