Match Ups - Completed

--so after reading them all I suddenly realized that this would take some time...but also after reading them all, I want to be friends with all of you. We good? We good--

--There's a lot in here so just scroll for a bit until you find your name--

TurtleLover618

--STING

Your relationship would be a tough one to break because it would be founded on trust and love. He would defend you to the death and you would do the same for him. 

Expect lots of pranks and jokes with Sting as well as lots of hugs because all Dragon Slayers love contact.

Gabriel-Agreste

--LAXUS

Okay I'm hoping that this suits you well. But Laxus is tall as well so he could match your height. You two would hold a deep bond and even if you don't talk to each other at some points, then you would always know what the other is thinking. Laxus could hold a deep love for sports and he could get competitive so days with you two could just be spent playing sports.

fluttershipsromeave

--COBRA/ERIK

Right okay then. Cobra will be like your rock. Whenever you're feeling down and when you're not talking to anyone, he can realize this and help you. He will understand your jokes and will sometimes send some back. You would always be seen together, even if nothing was being said between you. 

KaliHollman

--LAXUS

You're both good listeners so you can work through arguments quite quickly. Since you like indoors most of the time, days will just be spent inside doing whatever you felt like. You would also be the one to calm Laxus down after he gets angry and he would do the same for you. 

RainRose101

--MIRAJANE

You would be perfect for Mira. You would both be great with people and little kids so you could help her run the bar. She would always be there for you as she would hold a deep love for you. She would love to play with your hair and tie it up in different ways. It would be very relaxing for the both of you and it has resulted in you falling asleep before.

charizard12345

--ROGUE

It would have taken some time for you and Rogue to get together in the first place but now you're together, you're never seen apart! You would both be loyal to each other and you would have little inside jokes. 

FanficTrash15

--LEO

I know Leo is very outgoing and you aren't so it would have taken some time for Leo to actually talk to you. Through him talking to you, he began to like you more and more and you began to grow more comfortable with him. He would often get lost in your eyes and always tell you that you're beautiful.