The Notorious Bad Boy (Natsu x Reader)

Natsu walked past you again - this time flashing you a grin. That was what? The third time he had done it that lunch time? 

And it was always past your lunch table. You were starting to get suspicious. 

Your friends all giggled every time that he walked past even though he was only looking at you. He was the school's definition of a 'bad boy'. He had tattoo sleeves all up his arms and he had dyed his hair pink. The colour was an odd choice but somehow it suited him. Yes, he even rode a motorbike and got into all sorts of fights. He was someone who was hard to annoy but he was also hard to calm down. 

He even had some sort of gang with him. Gajeel Redfox and Gray Fullbuster were some of his friends. 

Natsu Dragneel had many girls flooding his way so why would he look at anyone like you? The fourth time that he walked past, he flashed another grin and threw in a wink. Gray had clearly had enough and shouted at him, "just do it already!" 

Just do what? 

"If you won't then I will," Gray threatened.

There was a pause. 

"Hey Y/N!" Gajeel shouted. 

"Natsu would like to--" Gray tried to finish but Natsu pushed him off his seat. Natsu then glanced over to you - he was slightly flustered. 

You couldn't question it anymore as the bell rang loudly. You quickly packed up your things and shuffled off to your next lesson. 

The school day had ended and you were just walking home. Your headphones were in and your favourite song was playing. The music was loud but not loud enough to drown out a motorcycle engine that was approaching you. 

You took a headphone bud out just as a hand tapped your shoulder - you knew it was coming but you still jumped. 

"Hey Y/N," Natsu said. He was alone and he was much more quieter, as if thinking about something. 

He wasn't wearing a helmet which you glared at him for, he should be more safe.

"Wanna come for a ride?" He asked suddenly, patting the seat behind him.