Wills and Weddings

"So you think she's going to be alright before the trip?" Leah heard Hermione say, she tried to move but her left side was sore. "Mum said she would be fine." Leah's eyes fluttered open, "Hey! She's waking up." Harry exclaimed. Once Leah's eyes began to focus she saw her Holyhead Harpies and Wimbourne Wasps posters, and her Gryffindor Banner that Hermione had made for her for the Championship game in their sixth year hanging proudly on the wall. It was now evident she was in her room at the Burrow.

Leah sat up and felt the sore, aching feeling on her left side again. "How do you feel?" Harry asked. "I'm fine, just a little sore on the left side." she said. "You gave us a right good scare." Ron said, "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine by tomorrow. Did anyone else get hurt?" she asked. "Well, George lost an ear and Mad-eye's sort of....." Ron trailed off looking at his shoes. "Mad-eye's dead." Hermione finished, Leah was shocked to hear this. Mad-eye has endured more than anybody could imagine. It was hard to believe that one of the Order's strongest members could just go like that.

"Leah are you awake?" Mrs. Weasley peeped into the room. "Yeah," Leah answered, Mrs. Weasley came in with a potion in her hand. "It's a pain reliever for your side." she said and set it down on her bedside table. "Oh thanks, Mrs. Weasley." Leah grinned at her. "Harry? Ron? Would you both be dears and de-gnome the garden for me?" Mrs. Weasley asked. "Alright, we'll talk to you later Leah." Harry said as he and Ron left the room. Once they left Mrs. Weasley turned to Hermione, "Hermione, could you help Mr. Weasley? He's repainting the chicken coop and by the looks of it he would need more help if he's ever going to be done by lunch." Leah noticed what Mrs. Weasley was trying to do.

Once Hermione left Mrs. Weasley looked at Leah quite seriously, "Is this yours I found it lying on the sofa downstairs?" Mrs. Weasley handed Leah a copy of Unfogging the Future by Cassandra Vablatsky, Leah fiddled with it trying to make it look like she was examining it but in truth Leah hadn't taken Divination since 5th year. "So I hear you, Harry, Ron, and Hermione are dropping out of Hogwarts." Mrs. Weasley said casually. "That's true." Leah said thumbing the pages. "May I ask why?" Leah felt the bed bounce a little as Mrs. Weasley sat down at the foot of her bed.

"Well, Dumbledore sort of left some stuff we ought to carry out." Leah said daring to look up at Mrs. Weasley. "What sort of stuff?" Mrs. Weasley asked, Leah felt as though she was being interrogated for a crime she did not commit. "That's where I have to draw the line.... before Dumbledore died he made us swear not to tell anyone else." Mrs. Weasley suddenly stood up, "We have the right to know! After all Mr. Weasley and I are your guardians!" Leah now understood why she was doing this, Mrs. Weasley didn't want her to go on some adventure and die like Mad-eye did.  She was doing what any parent would do.

"It was a choice Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I made. Dumbledore wanted us to carry this task out because he knew that we could do it to the best of our ability." a cloud had drifted in front of the sun making the room dark for a few seconds, when the room was lit again Mrs. Weasley was back in her original state. "This book isn't mine. I don't take Divination anymore." Leah handed the book to her and Mrs. Weasley left the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later the wedding had come and everyone was preparing for the reception, Leah had finally picked out a dress for the wedding. When she came downstairs the Minister of Magic was sitting with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "Good day to you Mr. Potter." Scrimgeour said to the three of them and turned for the door. "Good Morning Ms. Green." he said nodding to her as he passed. Once he exited the house anad apparated back to the Ministry Leah spoke up. "What was that all about?" she asked.

"He just came to drop off the things Dumbledore left us in his will." Ron explained shoving his hands into his pockets. "Did he give anything that could benefit us on the mission?" Leah whispered so that only they could hear. "Yeah, if playing Quidditch, reading children's stories, and turning off lights are going to benefit us on our journey to find horcruxes." Harry said sarcastically. Leah sighed, this quest is going to take them years if they don't figure out something soon.

That evening guests started to arrive Leah and Hermione walked down the stairs in a hurry, they had some time after they had gotten ready and decided to finish packing the essentials for their journey. "Are you sure we got everything?" Hermione had checked over the items almost a thousand times already. "Yes, I've checked 20 times Hermione." Leah assured her as they walked outside.

The tent for the wedding had been set up outside and had been decorated with purple and gold streamers and gold balloons. It was a lovely set up and the sun set made everything glow with a tint of orange. "Well look at you two!" the twins said in unison. "If we didn't know better we'd think you two were a couple of veelas!" George said ruffling Leah's hair up. "Hey!" Leah said smoothing out her hair. "Speaking of veelas..." Fred pointed out to George that Fleur's veela cousins had came and left to go assist them.

"Whoa!" Ron gasped at the sight of Hermione in her red dress. "You two look amazing!" Harry exclaimed, he stared at Leah, she had chosen a grey dress with black embroidering and maroon ribbon that lined the waist and hem of the dress. The four of them took their seats took their seat inside the tent.

~~~~~~~

"I know pronounce you husband and wife." the wizard said everyone stood up, the wizard raised his wand and a dance floor appeared along with decorated tables and chairs. The reception of the wedding had become very lively and everyone was dancing.

Leah had just gotten off the dance floor, she had been having fun with Fred, George, and Ginny since Harry and Ron were busy talking to guests and Hermione's been catching up with Viktor Krum who Fleur invited. She was absolutely exhausted when she bumped into Harry. "There you are! Where's Hermione and Ron?" he asked looking around his hand was on his forehead. "Ron's getting more butterbeers and Hermione's talking with Krum, Harry are you alright?" she asked him removing his hand from his forehead to see that had turned red as if it were new. 

"Listen I'm going to go find Ron and Hermione." Harry winced, "Don't move, I've got a feeling something bad is going to happen." he muttered and walked off. Leah looked out of the tent for a moment to see a silvery light speeding towards the tent. Suddenly a lynx appeared in the middle of the dance floor.

"The Ministry has fallen..... Scrimgeour is dead.... They are coming." everyone erupted into panic as the patronus died and Death Eaters apparated into the vicinity. This brought back bad memories, she remembered when she was fifteen and Death Eaters had attacked her sister's wedding. Suddenly she felt someone grip her wrist, it turned out to be Harry and she completely snapped out of her daze.

"We have to get out of here now!" Harry said as he ran, Leah trailing behind him. "How did they find us?" Leah asked, "I don't know." Finally they found Ron and Hermione who were holding hands ready to apparate. "Where were you two?" Hermione shouted. "Trying to find you!" Harry said and they all grabbed hands. Just before they apparated Leah looked around, the place had been destroyed, it was then, she knew that no place was safe anymore.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This one was a bit more of a filler chapter, Please forgive me if it's bad! I had a little case of writer's block.

-random_nerd34