The Seven Potters

"Bill! You're home!" Leah rubbed her eyes, awakened by Mrs. Weasley's sudden outburst. It was the summer before the epic journey she had to take with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Leah looked around and saw Hermione lying down on a mattress that was placed on the left side of Leah's bed. "What was that?" Hermione grumbled, her hair was an absolute mess. "Bill's here and Mrs. Weasley got excited." Leah explained placing her glasses on her face. They had learned earlier that summer that Ron's older brother Bill would be getting married to the Beauxbatons TriWizard Champion; Fleur Delacour.

"We better get dressed then." Hermione said standing up and stretching. Leah lazily got out of bed and accidentally kicked a pile of books they were bringing on their trip. Hermione had been packing since she got here last week. Now that Voldemort was in power, being the parents of a Muggle-born wizard wasn't a very safe idea, so she wiped their memories and they would be moving to Australia.

After both of them got dressed they headed downstairs to greet the soon-to-be newlyweds. "Ah there they are!" Mrs. Weasley watched them as they descended the wooden stairs into the living area. "You must be the Weasley's new roommate." a tall ginger gentlemen greeted Leah, he had claw marks all over his face. "You must be Bill Weasley." Leah said politely. "So are you and Ron...." he started, "Friends, we're just friends." Leah confirmed. "I had nowhere to go after my fifth year so the Weasley's took me in here." Bill nodded.

Soon enough Ron came down the stairs followed by Fred, George, and Ginny. "Okay now that everyone's here we might as well have breakfast!" Mrs. Weasley clapped her hands together and retreated to the kitchen. "Hermione! Leah! Would you mind helping me set the table?" Mrs. Weasley called placing a pile of plates and silverware on the dining table. "Okay!" they both said in unison.

"I can't believe you thought I was dating Leah!" Ron whisper yelled. "You said the girl that you liked was staying at the Burrow, so I just assumed that...." Bill said. "I meant..." Ron whispered the rest into Bill's ear. "Hermione, Ron's talking about you." Hermione blushed and Leah smirked, she was hoping they would get together soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day ran by and by evening the Order had come, because of Bill and Fleur coming over Leah had almost forgotten that they had to move Harry to the Burrow tonight. Mad-eye had told them that they were going to have six other decoy Harrys in case someone tries to attack. "Harry isn't going to like this." Leah warned, but Mad-eye continued as if nobody said anything.

"Now to execute the plan we need six people who are willing to risk their lives for the boy." Fred, George, Leah, Hermione, and Ron stepped forward. "We're one short." Mad-eye growled "Mundungus!" a short bald man pushed through the Order. "Yes, sir?" he asked "You can be the sixth. The wizarding world is fine without you anyway." Mad-eye mumbled the rest leaving Ron, Leah, Fred, and George holding back a laugh, while Hermione glared at them.

Once the Order reached 4 Privet Drive all of them dismounted their brooms (except Bill who dismounted a Thestral). Hagrid tried to knock lightly on the door but it it sounded like someone was pounding the door in. "Hello Harry!" Hagrid greeted as Harry opened the door. All of the Order flooded into the now empty living room.

"Hello, I'm Bill Weasley." Bill introduced himself and Harry, shook his hand. "Oh Harry! You'll never believe the news!" Tonks exclaimed, "There's no time! We've got to get the hell out of here!" Mad eye said limping to the front of the room. "Now, Potter you're under-aged so you've still got the trace on you. We're going on pairs and by the time we leave they won't know which one is the real Harry Potter." Mad-eye hastily explained the plan, it was obvious that they had to leave as soon as possible.

"What do you mean..." Harry started with a confused look on his face. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew." Mad-eye opened a bottle filled with Polyjuice Potion. Harry's eyes widened "No, absolutely not!" Leah sighed "I told you he wouldn't agree!" she said crossing his arms. "If you think that I'm going to let everyone risk their lives for me..." "Like we've never done that before." Ron commented.

"No, this is different, taking that becoming me? No." Harry protested. "Well, none of us really fancy it either mate." Fred pointed out. "I mean, what if something went wrong? We'd be scrawny, specky, gits forever!" George finished the sentence as if they had planned to say that.

"Everyone here is of age Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk." Harry exhaled defeated. "Fine." he agreed. Mad-eye stood up straight with a satisfied smile on his face and cued Hermione who ripped a hair from Harry's head. "Ow! Blimey Hermione!" he rubbed the back of his head and Hermione dropped the hairs in turning back to him with an apologetic look on her face.

The six of us lined up in a semi-circle, Mad-eye let the potion fizz and passed it to Fred. "For those who haven't tasted Polyjuice Potion before..... Fair warning; it tastes like goblin piss." he informed us. "Have a lot of experience with that. Haven't you Mad-eye." Fred said jokingly, but Mad-eye just stared at him unamused. "Just trying to defuse the tension." he muttered before taking a swig of it, then passing it to George.

Once it was passed to Leah she took a swig and passed it to Hermione making a sour face. The awful taste lingered in her mouth, as she swallowed the liquid hit the pit of her stomach and she felt a tingling feeling spread throughout her body. Things were growing and shrinking as she made the transformation from female to male. "Wow we're identical!" she heard the twins say in unison as she inspected herself. 

Mad-eye dumped a bag of clothes on the ground and everyone started to change, once everyone was dressed they were told who they would be flying with. "All ready Leah?" Tonks asked, she would be her partner. Leah nodded to her and they went out to their brooms outside. Everyone took their places and Mad-eye counted them off. "On the count of three! One..... Two..... Three!" everyone soared into the air.

As Leah and Tonks ascended into the clouds Leah heard someone shout. "Leah! Look out!" out of shock Leah ducked and saw a spell that would have knocked her off her broom to certain death. Leah's heart pounded with adrenaline and she took her wand out and started duelling while flying. "Stupefy!" a Death Eater aimed at her and she barrel rolled on her broom to dodge it. "Confringo!" another Death Eater casted Leah turned to counter it but it hit her of Leah's broom. Leah was thrown a fair amount of distance because of the power of the spell. 

"Leah!!!" she heard a few people sceam Leah closed her eyes, 'This is it.' she thought, she was sure she was going to die when suddenly she felt someone grab both of her legs. She opened her eyes to see the city below her, she felt blood rushing to her head..... she was hanging upside down.

She looked up slightly to see Ron strugging to stay on the Thestral as Bill grabbed Ron's leg with one arm and holding onto the neck of the Thestral with the other. "Grab my hand!" Ron shouted through all of the spells and incantations. Leah twisted around so that she could reach Ron's hand. "A little bit further!" he encouraged, Leah's heart nearly stopped as one of her legs fell and Ron had to use all of his willpower to hold Leah's other leg, while simultaneously bending over to get hold of Leah's hand again.

Leah had to twist her body again and reach up to grip Ron's hand. Finally Ron grasped her wrist and pulled Leah inbetween him and Bill. Leah took a breath of relief as she held onto Bill. "Are you alright?" Tonks shouted at them as she descended to their level. "Yeah!" Ron answered and they hit land.

Bill dismounted the Thestral and pulled Leah off, when Bill let go Leah wobbled and fell to her knees she had become her normal self again. Suddenly she started vomiting on the ground, once she finished she rolled over onto her back and her left side started to numb. She put a hand on it, it was damp, Leah pulled her hand up to her face and saw that her hand had been painted with dark red blood that had seeped through her shirt. 

"Bloody hell! Mum get out here!" she heard Ron yell, soon enough she saw Ginny, Harry, Hermione, and Fred looking down at her. "MUM!" Fred and Ginny screamed, Hermione had tears welling up in her eyes, and Harry held Leah's hand. "You're going to make it through this!" Harry said. Leah's eyesight went blurry and the last thing she saw was Mrs. Weasley scurrying over to where she was laying.