Summer Break

Leah woke up in her room at the Burrow, she looked around then grabbed her glasses on her night stand. "Morning sleepy head!" Ron said as he entered the room. "Bloody hell Ron! I could have been changing in here!" Leah said.

Ron shrugged "Oh yeah, Mum said breakfast's ready." "Tell her I'll be down in a minute." Leah said getting out of bed and tied her hair up into a ponytail. "Hermione's downstairs also." Ron added. Leah then stopped what she was doing and ran down the stairs.

"Hermione!" Leah yelled and ran to hug her best friend. "Leah! How are you!" Hermione said as she hugged her back. "I'm fine, you?" Leah asked "I'm good." Hermione said, Ron then walked into the room. "So how's life at the Weasley's?" Hermione asked sitting down at the table. "Good, other then the fact that this one barges into my room everyday." Leah said and nudged Ron in the stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sooooo bored!" Leah exclaimed as she threw the Quaffle up again. "Who wants to go for a fly?" she said getting up. "Again?" Ron looked at her, his head hanging over the side of his bed. Leah nodded and walked out of the house.

She got her broom and kicked off the ground. She soared through the air and abruptly stopped when she heard a splash come from the pond. Leah got closer only to see Harry soaking wet. She giggled as he walked out onto the grass. 

"Good evening Mr. Potter." Leah greeted as she flew up beside him. Harry jumped in response "Oh, Leah it's just you." he said with relief. Leah dismounted her broom and looked at Harry for a second. Harry broke the silence by sneezing "Do you want me to...." Leah pulled out her wand "Yes please." Harry said and Leah dried him off using magic. 

"Thanks," Harry said and there was silence again. Leah reached over to give him a hug then pulled back "Sorry." she apologized and her face got hot. "It's fine." 

"Leah? Who's out there with you?" Mrs. Weasley asked, the opened door flooded light from the house. "Mrs. Weasley!" Harry said in surprise and rubbed his arm. "Harry?! Come in! Come in!" the two of them went inside and sat down on the couch.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming!" Mrs. Weasley asked with joy wrtten across her face. "I didn't know Dumbledore!" Harry said and I heard someone run down the stairs. "Mum? I heard a splash from the pond outside!" Ron said as he ran down the stairs.

He abruptly stopped when he saw Harry standing in the living room. Then Hermione came downstairs and bumped into Ron. "Harry!" They both said and Hermione ran for a hug first, then Harry and Ron had one of those man hugs when they clap each other on the back.

"So how have you been?" Hermione asked "Fine! It's better now that I'm with you guys." the four of us laughed and Ron wiped something from Hermione's face. "Er, you had toothpaste." Ron saaid and Harry and I smirked at the two of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later the four of them visited Weasley's Wizard Wheezes to see how the twins were doing.

When they entered the place was filled with people and there were shelves and shelves of merchandise lined across the walls. All of them stared in awe at everything that surrounded them. "So glad you can come!" one of the twins said asa they apparated in front of the four of them.

"Feel free to look around! If you don't mind we need to help a customer so....." the twins disappeared and then reappeared at the back of the shop. All of them split up to look around the shop, they probably spent a good half hour in there just examining things.

Then Hermione stopped at the love potion display and picked up one of the bottles. Leah stopped beside her "I don't think you'll be needing those Hermione." she nodded towards a tall guy with blonde hair who was fiddling with a box from one of the displays.

Leah walked in a different direction and then accidently bumped into Harry. "Sorry." she apologized "It's okay." their eyes locked for a minute then Leah looked away blushing. "Amazing what the twins can do, eh" Harry said breaking the silence, Leah nodded in response.

"Come on guys we're leaving.' Ron said walking in between the two of them. On their way out Ron had stopped to say hi to a girl and then walked outside.

As they walked through Diagon Alley they saw that Ollivander's wand shop had been closed. As the four of them examined the damage Ron nudged Harry. "Is it just me or does Draco and Mummy look like they don't want to be followed." this statement sparked curiosity and they ended up following them into Knockturn Alley.

They all hid behind a wall while Draco and Mrs. Malfoy entered Borgin and Burkes. "What do we do now?" Hermione asked facing the three of them. Harry looked up at the roof, "Ron, can you boost me up there?" Ron nodded and pushed Harry onto the roof.

Once they were all on top they peered into the shop window and there were people surrounding a cauldron. They all tried to get a better look but then a Death Eater blocked their view and they had to leave Knockturn Alley before anybody they knew saw them. It wouldn't be good for their reputation, hanging out in a dodgy place like that.