End of Term

A few days after the battle the sighting of Voldemort at the Ministry was everywhere and people where starting to have new opinions about Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Leah! Mum told me to tell you to pack your stuff when you get home so you can come straight to the Burrow afterwards. She's really eager to have another girl in the house." Ron said to Leah. He had just come down the stairs to see Leah and Hermione talking avidly about the upcoming summer.

Today was the end of term feast and everyone was eager to go home, Leah especially because she was going to be living at the Burrow with the Weasleys. "Thanks Ron. Is Harry done packing yet?" she asked. "No, and it seems he's really taking his time."

"The feast is about to start, we should go." Hermione said. Ron nodded and walked ahead, Leah was about to follow when Hermione stopped her. "Maybe you should check on Harry." Hermione whispered then walked out of the Common Room.

Leah looked up to the boy's dormitory then walked up the steps. She walked into the room and saw Harry packing the shirt he had worn at the battle. "The feast is about to start." Leah spoke up and Harry turned around. "Thanks for the offer but I'm not really in the mood." he replied.

Leah nodded "If you want to talk anytime is fine." Leah suggested then she walked out only to hear Harry call "Wait.". She peered back in through the doorway "How about now?" Harry asked Leah nodded. 

He flooded everything that was on his mind, and just as they reached Dumbledore's office the topic of Sirius came up. "I just feel that it's my fault. If I had properly learned Occlumency then none of this would have happened. If I had cleared the vision of Sirius being tortured he wouldn't have died." The two of them stopped at the statue that led to Dumbledore's office.

"Well, I guess what happens happens. We should focus more about the future and let the memory of it drift away, then letting it linger in the present to bring us down everyday. The past should stay in the past, or else it will take over the way we think and then we'd start to blame ourselves for everything that happens in the near future." 

"You know I've always admired you for your perspective." Leah smiled slightly. "You should talk to Dumbledore if you want the truth though." Harry nodded, he said the password and went up to Dumbledore's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day everyone had to leave Hogwarts. Everyone could hear the Hogwarts Express in the backround as they walked to Hogsmeade Station. Hermione, Ron, and Leah were making small conversation when Harry walked in between Leah and Ron.

"I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me." Harry said. "What's that?" Hermione asked "Even though we've got a fight ahead of us there's one thing thatwe've got that Voldemort doesn't have." Harry took a pause

"Yeah?" Leah said implying him to move to the point. "Something worth fighting for." Harry continued. The four of them boarded the train and found a compartment to sit in.

"You know when you said we've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have?" Ron asked Harry "Yeah what?" he asked.

"My first thought was noses." Ron finished everyone started laughing and Leah -whom Ron was sitting beside- punched Ron's arm. "Ow what was that for?" he asked his voice had a hint of hurt. "Way to ruin a perfectly fine moment!" Leah exclaimed and everyone continued to laugh.

What Harry said was true; Voldemort will never feel love or friendship like the four friends in that compartment will.

~End of Year 5~

_________________________________________

Vote and Comment below! Also I am contemplating on whether or not to do Year 6 or to skip to Year 7! So...... leave a comment below on whether or not I should do Year 6 or Skip.