Battle of the Department of Mysteries

The four of them ran up to Umbridge's office and Harry sprinkled some Floo powder into the fireplace. "Alert the Order if you can!" Harry said and almost stepped into the green flames. "Are you mental we're going with you!" Ron exclaimed "It's too dangerous!"

"Harry, we're in this together." Leah put a hand on his shoulder "That you are!" the four of them turned to a burnt Umbridge standing in the doorway. She forced Harry into a chair, and the Inquisitoriaal Squad brought Neville, Luna, and Ginny into the very pink office.

Umbridge asaked Harry if we were planning on going to Dumbledore, and Harry said no. "Liar!" then she slapped Harry in the face. "He's not lying! We don't even know where he is!" I yelled "Silence! Now Ms. Green you wouldn't want to feel the pain of the Cruciatus Curse now would you?" 

"But that's illegal!" Hermione pointed out. "Well, this is an order of Ministry security, and what Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him." Umbridge turned to Harry and was about to cast the curse at him. Then Hermione looked at Leah and she immediately caught on. 

"Tell her Harry!" Hermione burst out. "Tell me what?" "Well, if you won't tell her where it is we will!" Leah said and glanced over at Hermione who nodded her head. "I swear, sometimes I think you two are long lost sisters." Ron muttered under his breath.

"Where what is?" the pink lady asked "Dumbledore's secret weapon." they both said in unison. Umbridge's face lit up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

The three of them led Umbridge deep into the forest. When they got to the clearing where Hagrid had led them all they saw was a gigantic sawed off rope tied to the tree Grawp was previously tied to.

"Well, where is this weapon?" there was a silence amongst them. "There isn't one is there?" again there was silence. "You know I really hate children." just as the three of them thought she was going to curse them, some centaurs emerged from the shadows.

"You have no business here centaur! This is a Ministry matter! Under the law of creatures near human intelligence......" the leader shot an arrow at her, in which Umbridge deflected it with Protego.

"How dare you! Filthy half-breed! Incarceous!" a rope shot out of Umbridge's wand and started strangling the leader. "Stop it!" Leah yelled and she knelt down to try and take the rope off.

"NOW ENOUGH!!!!! I will have order!" Umbridge barked, then she was lifted up by Grawp. The centaurs swarmed around the giant and repeatedly hit him so he would give Umbridge to them. Once Grawp finally let go the centaurs carried Umbridge away with her screaming "Let me go!".

The three of them watched as the centaurs carried her away. Hermione then turned to Grawp "Thank you." she said and they all raced back towards the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how are we getting to London?" Neville asked "We? Look it's not that I don't appreciate your help, it's just I've gotten you into enough trouble already." Harry said and walked towards the castle. "Dumbledore's Army was about doing something real! Or was that all just words to you?" Neville said.

"He's got a point." Ron said "Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself mate." Harry looked at everyone "So how are we getting to London?" he asked "We fly of course!" Luna said brightly.

They all flew to London on the Thestrals that roam the Hogwarts grounds. Once they got there they ran to the Department of Mysteries and opened the door to find a room full of shelves with glass balls. All of them were glowing, bright wispy blue smoke swirled in each of them.

Harry walked ahead to the row where he saw Sirius in his vision, but there was no one there. "He should be here!" Harry exclaimed. Neville found a ball with Harry's name on it and when he picked it up it spoke a prophecy.