Abandoned (24)

Ashley's P.O.V-

"Honey, she's home!" My mom shouted into the den where my father sat in a recliner, watching the Viking's at Philadelphia. He quickly stood up and hurried over to the kitchen to greet me with a big, happy smile.

Both of their arms coiled around my body, pulling me into a tight embrace. They smelled strange. I was so used to the boys scent, it was unusual now. You know how everyone's house has a certain smell, that's what I mean.

"We are so glad you're home! I made your favorite, chicken fingers and fries!" she shouted, finally letting me go and getting a good look at me.

"Is it just me, or have you grown?" My dad joked, laughing and giving me a big kiss on my cheek, his beard and moustache tickling my face. He had like a stubble thing going on, which looked good on his young face. Did I mention my parents were 34? Teen pregnancies at their finest.

They were young adults to me. And I was a young adult, it's very strange. This is around the age where people start talking about kids, well a bit earlier, but still.

"God, we've missed you terribly! Why didn't you call? We were oh so worried," my mother said, frowning a bit at me.

Ha ha, you thought that's what really happened? Yeah right, not a chance with my young adults that I call Mom And Dad. Well, that's a lie. I actually call them Mike and Jess. They don't even sound like parent names....

"Where the hell have you been?" Jess scoffed at me, slapping down the spatula she had in her hands. She worked her way over to me, her feet shuffling quickly and she stared at me, her eyes locked and looking for an answer.

"Will you shut your trap, Jess? I'm trying to watch the game!" Mike shouted from the den. He went back to shouting at the TV.

"You act as if you were worried. If you were wondering, you could have called me. But everything seems just fine, no missing person report, nothing. But if you'd love to know, I've been having the time of my life with the greatest people I have ever met. Those 5 boys are more of a family to me then you," I replied coolly.

"Boys?" My dad shouted, storming out of the den and into the kitchen where me and my mother stood silently. "And who the hell are these boys, Ashley?"  He still had the TV remote in his hands, as if someone were going to change the fucking channel. Number one douche bag.

"Who go you that necklace and bracelet? I know you don't have enough money to buy stuff like that. Have you been walking the streets as a whore?" Jess said, raising her tone more and grasping the key that hung from my neck. I felt her hand try and tug it off.

"Piss off!" I shouted, slapping her hand away. "My boyfriend got it for me. And the bracelet? All 5 of them. Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall," I spoke seriously. The anger in my parents were about to come out now. I was probably making their blood boil and their blood pressure spike. My dads temple was pulsating. Show your true sides, mother fuckers.

His hand lifted, his hand raised and clenched in a fist. My mother beat him to it. The hard slap of her cold, icy hand swatting across my face took me by surprise. "Don't you dare talk to me like that, you little whore. Now get the fuck out of my house and don't expect to come back."

"You ungrateful little bitch," my dad added. I clenched my jaw and turned on my heel and headed straight upstairs to get my stuff. My cheek was stinging but I ignored it. My impulse was to get my stuff and leave, and never come back to this hell hole.

"Screw you both." I muttered under my breath quietly.

I entered my room and quickly pulled out any of my extra bags and began stuffing them. My hands just stuffed whatever was in front of them. After I got a hold of myself, I stopped and unpacked everything. What do I really need? Most of my important stuff is in my suite cases right downstairs, so not much left to pack.