Dinner (2)

Ashley's P.O.V-

The boys driver showed up rather quickly, unless we just killed time fast. Being with these boys made things go by quicker then it seemed.

Their driver, who was dressed in a fancy tuxedo and bow tie, opened the door for us as we all piled into the SUV. I climbed in after Liam and Niall followed me in. I was squished next to them as the rest of the boys squeezed in. The windows were tinted out, being able for us to see out, but people can't see in.

The car jerked forward as the driver started the ignition and sped off down the back driveway. We passed all the screaming girls outside. The boys faces lit up, making me smile. This little action showed me these boys were down to earth, they still weren't used to all the fans, showing how grateful they were.

"Those three are my friends," I said, pointing out Katie, Kaylah, and Caroline. They each had Ugg boots and Abercrombie jackets on with scarves wrapped their necks. They each had separate signs for Harry.

"Really? Oh wow. Two of them are twins, correct?" Harry observed as he peered out the window and stared at my friends. I nodded my head; he was talking about Kaylah and Katie, the Kinker twins.

"They didn't even notice I left. Bithces," I grumbled, rolling my eyes and turning back in my seat, my back to the window. The boys all chuckled by my response, well most of them. "Excuse my mouth, again. It just slips out. I have a sailor mouth like my parents, I apologize."

The SUV pulled up in front of my house. I haven't been here since yesterday morning, before school. The driver opened the door and we all quickly scuttled out and up to my house.

I scowled at Louis and Niall as they walked right onto my mom's flower bed, stomping on her colorful mums. Our walkway to our house was lined with two rows of beautiful flowers, one row on each side, with little guide lights hidden in them. At night, it looked like the flowers were illuminated from the hidden lanterns. It was still too bright out for the lights to go on automatically.

I hearded the boys up the steps and onto the porch while I slid my house key into the front door, unlocking it rather quickly and pushing the door open. I peered out of the crack before I closed it, making sure no one saw One Direction enter my house. As I shut the door I let out a sigh of relief, that is until I saw Louis picking up my mother's vase.

"Louis! Put that down! That's a very rare and expensive vase!" I lied, running over to him and grabbing the vase out of his hands. He let out a wince. That vase isn't rare or expensive. Woops, what does a little lie do? It doesn't hurt anyone, right?

"I wasn't going to drop it, I swear! It was all Niall's fault!" he cried, pointing to Niall who had his head in my refrigerator. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, letting the poor boy be and let him devour my food.

"Just don't break anything while I take a shower. My mom and dad won't be home anytime soon, so you don't have to worry about them walking in on you guys. Just please, don't break anything or destroy anything." I glanced over at Liam who was staring at everything cautiously, as if something was about to explode. I shook it off and skipped up the steps.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes when I got into my bathroom. I turned on the hot water and stepped in, letting the hot water cascade down my nude body. Steam from the water rose to my ceiling.

The steaming water leaked though my blonde hair. I poured mint chocolate chip ice-cream shampoo into my palm and lathered it through my hair, following with conditioner after I rinsed out the shampoo. I lathered my body with body wash and quickly shaved.

I stopped the water and hopped out of the shower, wrapping a towel securely around my body. I scuttled down the hallway and into my room, shutting and locking the door behind me.

The first thing I did was blow dry my damp hair, leaving it down and wavy. I dried my smooth body off and slipped into a strapless red dress. The top part was like a corset, very form fitting, but as it got towards my waist, it was tied with an elegant white silk ribbon with a bow in the back. After that, the dress flowed outward, instead of being tight like the top half. I applied light make-up and then slipped my feet into a pair of white, peep-toe heels. I quickly hurried downstairs, scrunching my slightly damp hair, giving it a little more texture.

"Sorry guys! I'm ready!" I shouted as I quickly made my way down the stairs, as fast as I could in my heels. As I stepped out, all the boys stared at me. I smiled at the ground and blushed, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Something smells like ice cream," Niall announced as he took a big sniff of the air before looking at me. "Is that you?" he asked, walking over to me and grabbed some of my hair in his hand and brought it to his nose. "Hm, it is you."

I laughed stiffly and brushed myself off. "You look nice," Harry grinned, peering over Niall and looked at me up and down, making me uncomfortable.

"Thanks," I said shyly."You boys look great too, but when did you guys change? And where did you get those clothes?" I asked, looking at the boys new wardrobe.

"They were in the car," Zayn sheepishly replied from the couch.

"You guys went outside? Someone could have seen you. Actually, mostly old people live on my street so I guess there really isn't anything too bad to worry about. And all the teenage girls are at the hotel you guys were staying at..." I trailed off again from rambling too much.

"Well let's get going, we don't want to be any later for our reservation," Liam called, walking towards the door where we all shuffled out quickly and headed into the car again, squeezing in. He glanced back at me before disappearing into the car.

We pulled up to this fancy restaurant that I've never heard of.... I couldn't even pronounce the name correctly. Oh me and my poor education.

A hostess greeted them cheerfully and showed us to a private table in the back where the V.I.P section was. Oh shouldn't I feel special.

I slid in next to the birthday boy and Zayn. I picked up the menu and just stared at it. I couldn't read the language it was in.

"Can anyone read this?" Louis blurted out, beating me to it. I shook my head, looking quite stumped. It turned out, Harry could read the French menu. He ordered for everyone, making it easier on us. I smiled as the waitress left to put our orders in.

"This place is breath taking. It's like a palace," I begin.

"I know," Harry whispered, gazing at the high painted ceilings. He slowly slid his hand onto my knee and rested it there. He played it very coolly, unlike myself. I took his hand and removed it from my leg.

"How does it feel to finally be an adult Harry? Though, you are still the baby." Louis cooed. "Wait, Ashley, how old are you?"

"I'm eighteen," I replied with a smile.

Everyone was done eating rather quickly and we went right into desert. The boys had a special customized cake made for Harry. They sang to Harry and he blew out his eighteen candles, and cut into his ice cream cake. Everyone took a piece, with the exception of Niall taking two.

After we quick washed up and used the toilets, we would be heading out to the club. I had butterflies in my stomach; I was very excited but nervous and anxious at once.

I stood in front of the mirror in the ladies restroom, looking at my appearance. I whispered to myself, "Please be a good night. Let us all have a fun, drama free night celebrating Harry's birthday." And with that, I walked out, my heels clanking against the tile and made my way outside to wait for the boys.

-

Sorry the chapters are so short, I'm new at this. They should get longer as time goes on and my writing gets better. Any suggestions, please share with me.

-Lindsay :)