The Ex (19)

Ashley's P.O.V-

No matter how much I tried, I couldn't enjoy my shower. The boiling rain showered down on my stiff body, just standing there, letting the water cascade. Usually, I enjoy all my showers, but I was so stressed and I just couldn't get Harry off my mind.

If only someone saw me right now, looking like a stupid zombie just standing there naked, motionless in the middle of the tub with water pouring onto my body. I finally brought myself to turn the water off, after my body was all cleaned off and my hair was washed with some Axe shampoo. I forgot I was in Harry's bathroom, where he kept all of his stuff, so obviously there wouldn't be any girlie products like flowery scented shampoo or that other shit.

I smelled like the boys when I stepped out of the shower and onto the black bath mat, wrapping a towel around my body. Quietly, I made my way down the hall and into Harry's room. Right away, something was wrong. My clothes weren't there. Before I knew it, my legs led me out of his room and downstairs into the living room where the boys sat.

"Who took my stuff?" I snapped, looking at each boy in the eye. They all stared at me, wide eyed and trying to act all innocent. These were just like the stupid pranks back in highschool; stealing someones clothes while they showered after gym.

"Well? Who the hell took my clothes and hid them?" They all looked like they were in a trance, but why? My eyes slowly looked down to find my towel at my feet, leaving me there in the living room, naked, in front of Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry. I quickly bent down and got the towel, covering my body up and running back upstairs.

I ran right into Harry's room, slamming the door shut and locking it behind me. I walked right over to his closet and pulled out one of his t-shirts and a pair of his boxer briefs. My legs slid into the bright cherry red underwear, and to my surprise, they fit me nicely. Harry's Ramone's shirt fit my body loosely, but I didn't care. 

By now, my hair was dry and I looked like a mess. Because all of my stuff was in my bag, I used Harry's comb to brush through my hair. After I tried to look a bit decent, I made my way back downstairs.

"You guys are all assholes," I said as I walked past them just sitting there, all staring at me and their eyes following my body walk into the empty kitchen. I sat down at the table alone, playing with my fingers.

I heard the front door open and close, and was left in total silence. I thought I was alone, assuming that all the boys left, but then Harry walked in, taking a seat across from me at the kitchen table. "Ashley, no one took your clothes. My mum took your bags and set them in the guest room and unpacked everything," Harry explained quietly.

"You've got to be shitting me," I mumble quietly, glancing up at him then back to my fingers.

"Nope, I'm serious. And are you all pissed off at the whole towel situation thing still?" Harry spoke quietly, almost soothing and comforting, like he was showing me compassion.

"Harry, I was naked for a good three minutes in front of all of you guys!" I looked up from my fingers and looked at him in the eyes, getting lost in his green eyes.

"It was more like ten seconds, actually. And you've got a wicked body." He stayed silent for a few seconds. "If it helps, you look smashing in my clothes." Harry grinned cheekily at me, but it was a sincere smile and because of this, I couldn't help but smile back and blush like an idiot.

"Thanks," I stayed quiet and realized I had to tell him what his mom had said to me. "Harry, your mum thinks were dating."

He leaned over the table a bit with wide eyes. "What?"