The Club (3)

Chapter three is here! Woohoo, I guess I like how the story is going, but it really is kind of cliche, oops. It is my first story, so, it should get better soon.

-Lindsay :)

\ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ /

Ashley's P.O.V-

You could hear the high pitched screaming of teenagers from a mile away. As the car pulled up in front of the club, the screams made my eardrums pound. The driver opened the door for us like usual and Harry walked out first, causing the screams to become louder. Liam, myself, Niall, and Zayn followed. I turned around and pulled Louis out, him stumbling onto his feet.

My eyes widened as I saw the crowd of girls on both sides of me. They were all here for One Direction.They were all hardcore fan girls, all obsessed with One Direction. Harry wrapped his arm around me reassuringly, rubbing my arm up and down a little as if I were cold. I tensed up a bit.

"Don't let them phase you, we are still trying to get over the fact about how many people actually listen to our music," Harry shouted over the noise, leaning into my ear so I could hear him clearly.

I smiled at Harry's comment. Shortly after, we all entered the packed club, the speakers booming and blasting loud music. Lights flashed everywhere in different colors and patterns; some blinking, some a constant beam, and so forth. I couldn't help but let a smile spread across my face. There were people everywhere dancing sloppily. You were bound to get a little tipsy before you left.

Zayn came up to me with a drink. We clinked glasses then took a shot, tilting our heads back and swallowing the strong liquid. I think he was starting to ease up and actually talk to me. I wiped the corner of my mouth with my finger and grinned. After that, I hustled over to the dance floor and grabbed Niall and began dancing with him.

After a little more alcohol was in my system, our dancing grew more intense. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me close to his body, his hands firmly around my waist. I laughed as I turned around so my back was against his chest and slowly grinded on his body. I slid my body down from his chest to his legs and to the floor, slowly rising again, my body up against his.

I turned on my heel and placed my hands flat on his chest and leaned in closer, about an inch away from his lips. I glanced down and smiled but kept dancing with him until I got thirsty again. By this point I wasn't feeling very stiff, tense, or uncomfortable. With a little liquor in my system, I ease up a bit. I leaned into Niall's ear, trying not to laugh, and told him I was going to get anything drink

On my way to the bar, I looked around for Harry. I found him dancing on this blonde haired girl in a skimpy dress. A hint of jealousy hit me so I walked over and I pulled him away.

With my hand wrapped around his, I led him off to where the bathrooms were. I backed into a wall and gripped his shirt with both my hands, pulling his body onto mine. I grinned and smashed my lips against his without thinking or hesitating. I could smell the alcohol on both our breath.

Harry kissed me back passionately, surprising me a little at how aggressive he was. He ran his hand up and down my legs before slowly picking me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He pinned me against a different wall, never leaving my lips.

At the moment, I wasn't regretting anything, but later, maybe. But this is now, and I'm gonna have fun.

"Having fun, birthday boy?" I gasped out before Harry locked lips with me again. I giggled and smiled against his lips.

Harry let out a small nod, but that didn't phase him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers becoming tangled in his curls. It must have been a good twenty minutes that had went by before a pissed off Liam came and found us.

"Lets go birthday boy," Liam commanded, as he pried Harry off of me. He led both of our drunk asses outside and quickly into the SUV so no one could see our sloppy selves. As we got into the car, I sat on Harry's lap, and went right back to making out with him, my knees on both sides of his body.

It took forever to get back to the hotel, but when we finally did, Harry grabbed my hand and we quickly ran inside through the back. I couldn't stop giggling the whole time to the room. I could tell Harry was getting impatient, but we soon got to the room.

His hands made their way behind my dress and unzipped it. I slid my body out of it as he pulled it down my legs, tossing it aside. I kicked my heels off and then reached for his shirt, slipping it over his head. He started to undo his pants as he began kissing my neck, giving me love bites. I tilted my head back, stretching my neck out more to make it easier as a soft moan escaped my lips.

After that, things kind of got hazy and I couldn't remember.

In the morning, I lifted my head up, sending a pain in my neck. I must've slept on it wrong.. I looked around to see myself lying down next to Harry in bed. I ran my hand through his curly hair, unaware of what had happened yet. My head was throbbing. The pain was making me realize that this wasn't a dream.

I was a little chilly from a cold draft, and I looked down to see my naked body under the sheets. I looked over at Harry slowly to see that he too was naked. I cupped my hand over my mouth and my eyes bulged out.

My dress was tossed on the floor, along with my bra and underwear. I saw Harry's clothes scattered along the floor as well. I bit my lip and palmed my forehead. "Oh no," I whispered.

I quickly threw on my undergarments and my dress, and ran to the bathroom where I threw up, just making it to the toilet. I pulled my hair back as I threw up all the drinks from last night. As I flushed it down, thinking I was done, more just kept coming up.

I rinsed my mouth out a few times before looking at myself. My make-up was smeared, my hair was a mess, I had hickeys along my neck, and some on my collar bone. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed heavily, a few stray tears making their way down my cheeks. "Oh god, why did this happen."