Secrets (26)

So, I just noticed this would be either the 25 or 26th part to 'The First of February'.  I had no idea it was thing long, so I'm gonna try and start wrapping things up, and probably be making a sequel... Hmm, maybe. But, just so who ever reads this knows. I'm gonna start wrapping it up.

\ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ /

Ashley's P.O.V-

"It's not me, It's not you, there's a reason. I'm just trying read the signals I'm receiving. It's like stone on fire, can you feel it. I don't know about you girl but I believe it. Words will be just words...Till you bring them to life. I'll lift you up, I'll never stop. You know I'll take you to another world. I'll build you up, I'll never stop. You know I'll take you to another world." My voice echoed throughout the emptiness of the house.

I slid across the wooden floor with my black socks on, smoothly gliding across the wood. Totally cliche, I know, but I was wearing Zayn's t-shirt and just my underwear; and lets not forget my socks. Yes, I was running around the house singing at the top of my lungs.

"Everyday, in everywhere... ooooh. I'll lift you up, I'll never stop. You know I'll take you to another world. One for me, one for you. Watch 'chu doing? Girl, the music sounds so good when you're moving Let me take you higher, let me prove it. 'Cause hey hey pretty girl, I believe it. Words will be just words. Till you bring them to life..."

I turned on my heel, meaning to spin once but floundering in the air and falling onto my ass with a loud 'thud!' My face scrunched up as I fell to the ground. When my eyes opened, my heart almost beat out of my chest. There, 3 boys stood there in front of me, towering over my body and grinning at me.

"Hello Ashley," Harry's voice rang through the house, his deep, husky voice. It was a very sexy voice, well as sexy as a voice could be. I like deep voices, but not super deep.... Weird, I know. OK, think of a raspy voice, like that. Very attractive and sexy, like Harry's and the boys.

I wanted to wipe all their smug expressions off of their faces, but I would never do that to my boys. They are too perfect. My eyes averted their stares, so I looked in my lap where I was wringing my hands. "Hi boys," I whispered.

 "Nice singing! And shirt," Zayn grinned. I scrunched up my face and stuck my tongue out at him and the rest of the boys. My hands pulled my legs up to my chest where I hugged my knees, resting my chin on then.

"Thanks," I winked. "Except, you did disrupt my singing session. And what happened to me picking you guys up later?"

"Change of plans, I guess." Niall bent over and stuck his hand out for me to take, which I did. He grasped it tightly and pulled my up, pulling me into his arms. Faint smiles spread across our faces as our bodies were pressed against each other.

"Oh Harry," I said, spinning out of Niall's arms. "I heard you get a lot of head," I smirked. At the Brit's, after they won and were bombed, Louis said that Harry get's head. Obviously, everyone understood what the drunk boy meant. Oh my boys....

Harry looked down at his feet trying to hide his laughter, just like all the other boys. "Yeah, about that..." he began, trying to hide his giggles. I nodded and gave him a wink. He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Okay, but what are you guys doing home so early?" I asked, ignoring Harry. I honestly didn't want him to answer, it was a rhetorical question. My hands ran through my hair then found themselves playing with the end of Zayn's shirt.

All the smiles on their faces fell, just like their eyes. "Oh yeah, about that," Zayn whispered, rubbing the back of his neck and keeping his head down. By the way they were acting, I was starting to get worried. My facial expression changed, showing the worry right on it, smack in the middle. They were scaring me at the moment, just tell me.